Are fundamentalist Christians and fundamentalist Muslims all that different? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 03:18:06 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Political Debate (Moderator: Torie)
  Are fundamentalist Christians and fundamentalist Muslims all that different? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Are fundamentalist Christians and fundamentalist Muslims all that different?  (Read 2409 times)
CheeseWhiz
YaBB God

« on: December 06, 2005, 07:16:18 PM »

You're right, afleitch, both have strayed away from the original ideas that founded their religion.  I mean, I've never read the Koran, nor researched the Muslim Religion, but I bet that they aren't much different then these people who look down and hate groups of people in the name of Jesus, when what he taught most of all was love and tolerence.
CheeseWhiz
YaBB God

« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2005, 11:58:13 AM »

You're right, afleitch, both have strayed away from the original ideas that founded their religion.  I mean, I've never read the Koran, nor researched the Muslim Religion, but I bet that they aren't much different then these people who look down and hate groups of people in the name of Jesus, when what he taught most of all was love and tolerence.

Mohammed founded his "religion" in blood, war and conquest. Jesus came to deliver the word of God in a peaceful and benevolent manner. How are the two religions even alike?

Read the parts in bold again Smiley
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies