Why do you vote against Labor? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 20, 2024, 08:51:03 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Why do you vote against Labor? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Why do you vote against Labor?  (Read 2601 times)
Bleach Blonde Bad Built Butch Bodies for Biden
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

P P P

« on: February 20, 2013, 11:59:40 PM »

Well, my presidential vote would have likely been different if it weren't for the annexation and electoral college proposals...
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

P P P

« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2013, 12:21:42 AM »

I think the electoral college is a worse idea...
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

P P P

« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2013, 12:25:36 AM »

Guys, the ideas can be debated individually, especially since I proposed a million things. If you disliked 2 things out of, what, 40 individual proposals? I consider that a good rate. Tongue

We never really agreed on much in the Senate, actually, but personally I think that ideas which fundamentally alter the structure of the game (such as an electoral college) should be rejected.  It won't matter much to me after this June, but I'm still very much against it.
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

P P P

« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2013, 12:33:57 AM »

Like I said, everyone's free to feel however the want to on the individual ideas. Everyone has their own opinion. No need beating things into the ground.

That's certainly not my intention. An honest question was asked and I gave an honest answer. My "Oh boy." post was basically that. If you ask this question, you're either going to get lies, or bickering, and so far we've stayed away from that fortunately. A better question would be "Why do you vote against Liberals?" and chances are the answers would be worse.

Yeah, this thread looks like just another excuse to rustle everyone's jimmies.  Why don't I always vote for Labor?  Because I don't always agree with their candidates or prefer the ideas of the other candidates.  Pretty simple.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies