Commerce Secretary John Bryson in felony hit-and-run, then ANOTHER car accident. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 12:22:29 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Commerce Secretary John Bryson in felony hit-and-run, then ANOTHER car accident. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Commerce Secretary John Bryson in felony hit-and-run, then ANOTHER car accident.  (Read 1832 times)
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« on: June 11, 2012, 08:47:56 AM »

Well since there is no indication of drugs or alcohol, I hope his medical condition isn't too severe....and if it  WAS a medical condition, they won't pursue felony charges.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2012, 09:11:25 AM »

Well since there is no indication of drugs or alcohol, I hope his medical condition isn't too severe....and if it  WAS a medical condition, they won't pursue felony charges.

A medical condition that causes one to flee the scene of an accident?  Some medical condition.

Easy wormy....he might not have even understood what was happening.  Let's let the chips fall before we play our hand.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2012, 09:40:17 AM »

This reminds me of Bob Novak. He did something like this - blacking out while driving and not remembering. He had a brain tumor and was dead within a year. Hopefully that is not the case here.

Ah, well you cited my earlier point to wormy nicely......I forgot about Novak.  

Yeah unless there is a true crime here, not just a medical condition, they might  just want to drop all of the charges.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2012, 08:22:55 AM »

Regardless of the cause, he should lose his license.

He will.  They'll yank it for medical.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies