Heck on tape: 'I really' want to support Trump but I can't (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 03:22:36 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Heck on tape: 'I really' want to support Trump but I can't (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Heck on tape: 'I really' want to support Trump but I can't  (Read 1644 times)
Heisenberg
SecureAmerica
United States

« on: October 20, 2016, 07:20:59 PM »

Yeah, it's definitely to his honor.

He still must be defeated, though.
New Democratic Plan: Defeat all honorable Republicans in major office and wonder why the crazies are taking control

The purpose of the Democratic party is to elect Democratic politicians to enact Democratic policies. We're not responsible for what goes on on the other side.

You are responsible for discrediting most major moderate Republicans by defeating them in statewide elections, ruining their national chances.

Joe Heck is not a moderate. He's a right-wing lunatic just like every other politician in the far-right, white nationalist party he's a member of. Just because he's not a bomb-thrower (which is solely due to the fact that he's a politician in a blue-ish swing state) doesn't mean that he's some sort of wonderful centrist, and even if he was, it's irrelevant, because he would still be a reliable vote for McConnell's right-wing extremist majority*.

*not that McConnell will have a majority come January in our universe, but in the universe where Heck pulls off a win in November, that would almost certainly mean that the GOP will keep it's majority in the Senate.

Lol, you are the left-wing version of the right-wing tea party trolls you claim to hate so much.
I agree with you, Sunrise.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies