Amy Klobuchar 2020 campaign megathread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 11, 2024, 03:16:01 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  Amy Klobuchar 2020 campaign megathread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Amy Klobuchar 2020 campaign megathread  (Read 30738 times)
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« on: February 06, 2019, 06:54:37 PM »

Amy Klobuchar is the kind of person who doesn't f**k around.  She is extremely intelligent and has a good memory and an insane attention to detail.  She will know precisely what to say and how it needs to be said knowing her own limits.

Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2019, 08:23:36 PM »

lol.. the people who are unironically complaining about her having this outside.

Personally I would've loved it if someone complained loudly while she was talking and she just picked up a snowball and whipped it at their face and called them a whining sack of dirty baby diapers.
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2019, 11:34:19 PM »

No one should be using her haircut—jokingly, “cleverly,” or however—to debunk that perception. It’s not funny, contributes to the conversation degenerating into vague “I-just-have-a-feeling” sexist accusations, and needs to stop. I’m not sorry.

I definitely think there's a lot more substance to it than "I just have a feeling."

She can be joked about, especially if she plans on painting herself as the alternative to the biggest bully to ever serve as President of the United States. There are real questions about her character, and she deserves to be scrutinized for that. A joke is not scrutiny.

In other words, you're taking a joke too seriously and being far too cavalier about serious allegations.
Ah yes.  When someone criticizes dear Kirsten, it's "creepy"... but Amy deserves to be "scrutinized"

Roll Eyes
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2019, 11:35:13 PM »

I still find it odd that Klobuchar of all people has a controversy like this. She seems like such a nice, benign, Midwestern person.

She does have that "can I speak to the manager" haircut

Sexism<3

Treating your staff like garbage and getting off without proper criticism because you present as a nice lil ole Midwestern lady who couldn't hurt nobody<3
As opposed to your cute lil blonde sweetie from Upstate?
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2019, 11:36:43 PM »

I still find it odd that Klobuchar of all people has a controversy like this. She seems like such a nice, benign, Midwestern person.

She does have that "can I speak to the manager" haircut

Misogyny much?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies