Santorum: Satan has taken over America (2008 speech) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 26, 2024, 01:04:45 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  Santorum: Satan has taken over America (2008 speech) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Santorum: Satan has taken over America (2008 speech)  (Read 4242 times)
LastVoter
seatown
YaBB God
Thailand

« on: February 19, 2012, 11:27:25 PM »

Well, if you look at where the episcopalians are going and where the UMC is going and where the ELCA is going - how could you draw a different conclusion from Santorum?

I'm an ex-evangelical myself, and this talk is nothing strange. I left because of concerns that my denomination would carry down the exact same path, and it's already started to do the same. Left and sided with the whore of Babylon. Wink

As for not appealing to evangelicals - this will solidify them, especially in the south (Baptists especially), who see things exactly the same way as Santorum. Same with the folks who are the conservatives in their respective denominations, particularly the lutherans.

The folks whom he's aiming at front and centre are the folks who have felt particularly dispossessed even by their own church. Instead of Rick saying - you folks don't matter - this is a direct shout out to them.
So let me guess... you are a Rastafarian now?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies