Un United States (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 05:02:15 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  Un United States (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Un United States  (Read 16956 times)
Smid
Junior Chimp
Australia

« on: September 29, 2009, 10:44:29 PM »

While I think this game would take too much of my time, and therefore I don't wish to actually participate, I am observing because this whole era is one which greatly interests me and this game looks brilliant! All the best with it! If there's anything I can do to assist you at any stage, let me know.

I noticed you had included Spain, Britain, France and the First Nations in there - and I also noticed that no one has yet selected them. How will those powers be played?
Smid
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2009, 11:13:19 PM »

While I think this game would take too much of my time, and therefore I don't wish to actually participate, I am observing because this whole era is one which greatly interests me and this game looks brilliant! All the best with it! If there's anything I can do to assist you at any stage, let me know.

I noticed you had included Spain, Britain, France and the First Nations in there - and I also noticed that no one has yet selected them. How will those powers be played?
They will be played by the GM (me) Mostly for trade and/or rebellions.

I suspected that, but was checking.
Smid
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2009, 12:18:24 AM »

If you wish Smid, I could take you on as sort of a co-game master. Time would not be required, but I could use you for ideas and the like, as well you could play nations (France, the Netherlands) with a different personality than I'd have

Sure, but make it Deputy-Game Master, rather than Co-Game Master. Let me know what you'd like me to do and I'm happy to assist. I'll have a closer read through some of your earlier posts to get a better feel for things.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies