Hillary Clinton’s Problem With Men (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 20, 2024, 03:29:46 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Hillary Clinton’s Problem With Men (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Hillary Clinton’s Problem With Men  (Read 3202 times)
Reaganfan
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: October 08, 2015, 11:01:46 PM »

What has Hillary done negatively for men? If anything this is just proof of the war on women, they don't like Hillary because she is a woman. Period.

To turn that on its head, maybe women (or at least Dem women) tend to overlook Hillary's flaws because she is a woman. Anyway, beyond issues of honesty and the such, many men find Hillary has a bit of a castrating type of demeanor.

This was a popular gift back in '08 cycle. Maybe it will make a comeback if the poll is right.

Found my Hillary Clinton nutcracker cleaning out old room at Dad's house! I got as a gift during her first failed attempt at the Presidency.

Anyways, it's a matter of emotion vs. logic. Women seem to like the whole "guns are bad" and "have compassion" arguments of liberals. Men tend to be more analytical. "We need guns" and "if you break the law, f*** you, I have no compassion for ya!" Think of it as the Democrats being the Mommy Party and the Republicans being the Daddy Party.

Mommy knows you make mistakes, she'll enable it sometimes out of love and compassion. Dad don't take no crap, wants you to fix your own situation so that you'll be stronger on your own. Same thing here. Democrats will wipe your nose, Republicans will hand you tissues.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies