Department of External Affairs (DOEA) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 22, 2024, 04:55:23 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Department of External Affairs (DOEA) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Department of External Affairs (DOEA)  (Read 21142 times)
MaxQue
Atlas Icon
Canada

« on: August 20, 2009, 12:12:18 AM »

Tomorrow I the SOEA will be travelling to Columbia to meet with President Uribe, Minister of Foreign Affairs Bermudez, and Minister of National Defense Lujan.  I will be releasing a statement in regards during my trip.

I protest the absence of the accentuation on the names of the honorable ministers Bermúdez and Luján.
MaxQue
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2009, 12:16:27 AM »

Tomorrow I the SOEA will be travelling to Columbia to meet with President Uribe, Minister of Foreign Affairs Bermudez, and Minister of National Defense Lujan.  I will be releasing a statement in regards during my trip.

I protest the absence of the accentuation on the names of the honorable ministers Bermúdez and Luján.

I've never known how to insert those. You better teach me before I write a story on it. Wink

I was kidding. I don't know how to write them on your keyboards. I only know for ''Canadian multilingual'' keyboards (for French-speakers, in short)
MaxQue
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2009, 12:22:22 AM »

I've never known how to insert those. You better teach me before I write a story on it. Wink

I was kidding. I don't know how to write them on your keyboards. I only know for ''Canadian multilingual'' keyboards (for French-speakers, in short)

I feel like I would fail terribly if confronted with a multilingual keyboard. I've invested so much time memorizing my single language one.

That is still a QWERTY keyboard. We just have more things programmated with Shift+A number, Ctrl+A right key, Alt+A right key and Alt Car+A right key.
MaxQue
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2009, 04:01:32 PM »

Atlasia will be henceforth joining the EU Operation Atalanta.  Atlasia shall send  our forces from Combined Task Force 150, the Arleigh Burke-class destroyer USS Ramage and the Ticonderoga-class cruiser USS Bunker Hill to assist in this operation.  We would also like to encourage the remaining ships of the various naiton in Comined Task Force 150 to join us in order to stop the continued piracy in the region.

I'm not sure but I think than the Senate should autorize it first?
MaxQue
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2009, 10:05:53 PM »

Atlasia will be henceforth joining the EU Operation Atalanta.  Atlasia shall send  our forces from Combined Task Force 150, the Arleigh Burke-class destroyer USS Ramage and the Ticonderoga-class cruiser USS Bunker Hill to assist in this operation.  We would also like to encourage the remaining ships of the various naiton in Comined Task Force 150 to join us in order to stop the continued piracy in the region.

I'm not sure but I think than the Senate should autorize it first?
Dagon why is it that either way I do it people say I'm wrong? lol

We must authorize joining an operation, but not which ships will be sent.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies