Republicans Are Too Angry About Gay Marriage (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2024, 09:21:29 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Republicans Are Too Angry About Gay Marriage (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Republicans Are Too Angry About Gay Marriage  (Read 13820 times)
ElectionsGuy
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: 7.10, S: -7.65

P P
« on: July 04, 2015, 03:11:00 PM »

That was certainly a good read and I agree with it. Jack Hunter is really someone I've grown to like. I can't wait for the time that the olds in the party and their irrational fears ware off.
ElectionsGuy
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: 7.10, S: -7.65

P P
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2015, 02:56:12 AM »

SCOTUS ruling that Obama wasn't constitutionally qualified to serve as President
(That overturns every law passed and signed by Obama and all court rulings due to his SCOTUS appointments being nullified) also under a GOP presidency

Oh wow. Are you a birther too now? Anyways, good to see that you're at least acknowledging now that the ruling in fact happened, but you're clearly still in the denial stage if you think any of those scenarios are "clear" paths to victory for you.

All of the scenarios have clear ways to victory. If Dr. King were here, he'd be on my side. Your side can't say that.

Just laws square with the moral law of God. This court decision is in full opposition and should be resisted to the full.

You should understand that our founders didn't want our laws to be based on an established religion. When we do, we show favoritism toward that religion, thus making the 1st amendment useless. If you were really for small government, you'd respect that principle.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies