The Democratic Contract w/ America. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2024, 09:03:33 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  The Democratic Contract w/ America. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Democratic Contract w/ America.  (Read 2710 times)
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« on: October 22, 2005, 10:46:32 AM »

The problem for the Democrats is that they will never be perceived as having the cojones to keep the country safe against a real enemy as long as the party's mouthpiece is hate-America groups like moveon.org and people who sound a lot like certain people who post here.

Give evidence that MoveOn hates AMerica. No hating Bush does not equal hating America.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2005, 11:12:58 AM »

The problem for the Democrats is that they will never be perceived as having the cojones to keep the country safe against a real enemy as long as the party's mouthpiece is hate-America groups like moveon.org and people who sound a lot like certain people who post here.

Give evidence that MoveOn hates AMerica. No hating Bush does not equal hating America.

Their hatred of America is evident in their every word, as is yours.

such as? Give quotes from them, and me.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2005, 01:45:59 PM »

LOL. I love how dazzleman suppsoedly knows my opinions better than I do.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2005, 08:13:47 PM »

Actually I just got sick of this thread and quit reading it, and thus missed your post.

OK, here goes: The United States has much better censorship laws than the rest of the world, unlike like in say Germany and Australia where certain violent video games are banned I can buy whatever video games I want here. Also the legal system is better designed than in most countries and there's no draft now and right now I'm a little too old to be likely to ever be drafted even if the draft was reinstated in the near future which is very unlikely, even though most other countries with drafts have been abolishing them lately.

See, there you go.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2005, 03:13:23 PM »

Actually I just got sick of this thread and quit reading it, and thus missed your post.

OK, here goes: The United States has much better censorship laws than the rest of the world, unlike like in say Germany and Australia where certain violent video games are banned I can buy whatever video games I want here. Also the legal system is better designed than in most countries and there's no draft now and right now I'm a little too old to be likely to ever be drafted even if the draft was reinstated in the near future which is very unlikely, even though most other countries with drafts have been abolishing them lately.

See, there you go.

So, that's it.  No draft and permissiveness toward violent video games.  The term shallow doesn't even begin to describe your thinking.

So explain some other things that I should mention?

The reason I didn't mention things like freedom of speech and basic political liberties is that plenty of other countries have these too.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies