2024 Election Game (Gameplay Thread) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 02, 2024, 03:00:03 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  2024 Election Game (Gameplay Thread) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 2024 Election Game (Gameplay Thread)  (Read 10655 times)
Pink Panther

« on: April 16, 2022, 02:47:06 PM »

With a Winter full of jockeying for campaign position behind everyone, the 2020 Presidential Campaign begins in earnest as May dawns.

On the Republican side, former President Donald Trump faces Florida Governor Ron DeSantis and Vermont Governor Phil Scott. Trump holds the lead, but combined, DeSantis Scott outpoll him nationally, and in key primary states, showing that the Republican Party is starting to move on from the controversial Trump years.

Republican Party-National

Donald Trump 36%
Ron DeSantis 26%
Phil Scott 11%

Republican Party-Iowa

Donald Trump 35%
Ron DeSantis 27%
Phil Scott 8%

Republican Party-New Hampshire

Donald Trump 27%
Ron DeSantis 23%
Phil Scott 16%

Republican Party-South Carolina

Donald Trump 34%
Ron DeSantis 29%
Phil Scott 6%

Republican Party-Nevada

Donald Trump 33%
Ron DeSantis 21%
Phil Scott 9%

Republican Party-Louisiana

Donald Trump 35%
Ron DeSantis 27%
Phil Scott 12%

On the Democratic side, Vice President Kamala Harris is the nominal frontrunner, but she faces several challengers. Two stand out at this early date. New York Governor Kathy Hochul, who survived a scandal involving her handpicked Lieutenant Governor to easily defeat Lee Zeldin, and Senator Tammy Baldwin, who is the lone progressive running. Also in the race is North Carolina Governor Roy Cooper, who is expected to compete with Harris in the South, especially in South Carolina.

Democrats-National

Kamala Harris 30%
Tammy Baldwin 20%
Kathy Hochul 20%
Roy Cooper 13%

Democrats-Iowa

Tammy Baldwin 25%
Kamala Harris 24%
Kathy Hochul 17%
Roy Cooper 13%

Democrats-New Hampshire

Kamala Harris 33%
Kathy Hochul 25%
Tammy Baldwin 16%
Roy Cooper 11%

Democrats-Nevada

Kamala Harris 37%
Kathy Hochul 18%
Roy Cooper 16%
Tammy Baldwin 13%

Democrats-South Carolina

Roy Cooper 21%
Kamala Harris 20%
Kathy Hochul 20%
Tammy Baldwin 14%

Democrats-Louisiana

Kamala Harris 24%
Roy Cooper 21%
Kathy Hochul 19%
Tammy Baldwin 15%

General Election

Generic R 46%
Generic D 45%

The 2023 Off-Year elections are in full swing. In Mississippi, the incumbent Tate Reeves will face Public Service Commissioner Brandon Presley, in what is seen as a likely hold for the Republicans.

For the two Democratic held Governor's mansions in Louisiana and Kentucky, Democrats face a difficult road to holding both. In Louisiana, where the incumbent, John Bel Edwards in term-limited, Democrats have rallied around former New Orleans Mayor Mitch Landrieu. However three strong Republicans are running, in Attorney General Jeff Landry, Lieutenant Governor Billy Nungesser and former Lieutenant Governor Jay Dardenne.

In Kentucky, the incumbent, Andy Beshear may have dodged a bullet when Attorney General Daniel Cameron declined to run, but he will face Auditor Mike Harmon in the general election in a deeply Republican state.   

Mississippi Governor

Tate Reeves (R) 55%
Brandon Presley (D) 36%

Louisiana Governor

Jeff Landry (R) 31%
Mitch Landrieu (D) 24%
Billy Nungesser (R) 24%
Jay Dardenne (R) 13%

Kentucky-Governor

Mike Harmon (R) 48%
Andy Beshear (D) 47%

News

Finland, Sweden officially join NATO

Dianne Feinstein dead at 89 of a stroke

London Breed appointed to replace Dianne Feinstein in United States Senate.

This turn will take place from May 1, 2023 until May 29, 2023. There are no debates this turn (at least that I am moderating, though you may challenge each other to debates and I will be more than willing to moderate them). You are required to post either a schedule or some other method of explaining what your candidate is doing.

Good luck.

You should change the title so people don’t get confused.

The sign up/discussion thread is clearly marked as such.
I think he means that you listed the thread as 2004, not 2024.
Pink Panther

« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2022, 03:52:39 PM »
« Edited: April 18, 2022, 06:51:35 PM by Pink Panther »

April 30th: Kamala Harris her announces candidacy for President in Oakland. Significant attendees includes Jerry Brown, Alex Padilla, and Maxine Waters. Harris highlights accomplishments as Veep in the current administration, as well as calling for issues such as immigration reform, protecting/expanding abortion rights, single-payer Universal Healthcare, expansion of various welfare programs, and more gun control, among other things.

May 1st: Kamala Harris holds a fundraiser luncheon with Democratic donors in Austin.

May 2nd: Kamala Harris lays campaign foundation and infrastructure in Iowa, meeting with local Democratic leaders in the state.

May 3rd: Kamala Harris meets with Cindy Axne, requesting her endorsement.

May 4th: Kamala Harris lays campaign foundation and infrastructure in New Hampshire, meeting with local Democratic Leaders in the state.

May 6th: Kamala Harris holds a rally in Charlotte, attacking Roy Cooper as "insufficiently Liberal", as well as highlighting her support for welfare expansion and expanding civil rights.

May 8th: Kamala Harris meets with various Hispanic Leaders in Los Angeles, requesting endorsements and organizing turnout in Hispanic communities, highlighting her support for immigration reform, expanding welfare, being tough on crime, but fair, and more civil rights.

May 9th: Kamala Harris meets with various Black leaders in Atlanta, requesting endorsements and organizing turnout in Black communities, highlighting her support for expanding welfare, expanded civil rights, and legalizing marijuana.

May 10th: Kamala Harris launches a nationwide ad campaign on Facebook and Instagram, citing her accomplishments as VP, as well as laying out her campaign policies.
Pink Panther

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2022, 09:26:44 PM »
« Edited: April 21, 2022, 02:06:17 PM by Pink Panther »

May 11th: Kamala Harris conducts a fundraising dinner with Democratic Donors in Arlington.

May 13th: Kamala Harris rallies in Des Moines.
"People claim Iowa is out of reach for Democrats nowadays. However, they also said Georgia, and Arizona, and Colorado were out of contention for Democrats not that long ago. And to point out an example from the other side, people claimed Michigan, Wisconsin, and Pennsylvania were out of contention for the GOP, though we have learned the faulty reasoning of that claim the hard way seven years ago. My point is that Iowa is still a bellwether. Iowans still care for the Government not hanging them out dry, providing necessary support for key infrastructure and agricultural programs."

May 14th: Kamala Harris travels to Cedar Rapids and conducts a town hall with local voters.

May 15th: Kamala Harris travels to farms all across the state of Iowa, meeting with agricultural union members and local Democratic Leaders.

May 17th: Kamala Harris travels to New Hampshire to meet with and court the endorsements of Maggie Hassan and Bill Shaheen.

May 18th: Kamala Harris rallies in Nashua.
"As many of you have heard recently, Roy Cooper has viciously attacked me for being elitist and out-of-touch. That could be further from the truth. I have worked around the clock as Vice President fighting to help the American people with better Healthcare, Welfare expansions, union rights, helping out the needy in society, etc. But we have also fought for the rights of Blacks, Hispanics, Asians, LGBT+, disabled, etc. I will also continue to bring us out of the horrors of the Trump Presidency, and I don't think Roy Cooper, Kathy Hochul, or Tammy Baldwin have the neccassarry leadership or experience credentials to deal with the problems of our country". That's why New Hampshire stalwarts such as Maggie Hassan and Bill Shaheen are seriously considering endorsing our wonderful campaign."

May 19th: Kamala Harris conducts a grassroots fundraiser in Portsmouth with Harris supporters.

May 21: Kamala Harris launches television ads in Iowa, citing her experience as VP, as well as calling for more funding to infrastructure and workers rights.

May 23: Kamala Harris travels to Las Vegas, courting the support and endorsement of Catherine Cortez-Masto.

May 24th: Kamala Harris conducts a fundraising luncheon with Democratic Donors and Culinary Union Members in Paradise.

May 26th: Kamala Harris rallies in Las Vegas.
"As Vice President, I have oversaw legislation and policy meant to fight for and protect the rights of unions here in Las Vegas. Sadly, however, many Republicans have tried for decades now to strip away the power of unions in favor of the wealthy and the elite. But to our great union laborers, I promise you that I will keep fighting! I will do everything in my power to not let the rights and protections Labor Unions have fought for more than a hundred years ago and counting. Catherine Cortez-Masto, our country's first Latina Senator, has considered to support our campaign(Note: She hasn't endorsed Kamala, yet, officially). She and her father are famous here for fighting for unions. I hope Nevadians will do the same."

May 27th: Kamala Harris conducts a town hall in Reno with local voters.

May 28th: Kamala Harris launches television ads in New Hampshire centering around her support for abortion and LGBT+ rights.

May 29th: Kamala Harris launches television ads in Nevada, centering around her support for Labor Unions, expanding welfare, and bringing the nation together from deep partisanship.
Pink Panther

« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2022, 10:45:37 PM »

To Harris: Your approval ratings with Independent voters currently leave you as the most unpopular Vice President since Dick Cheney. How do you plan to rectify that if you wish to win a general election?
I have been a major voice in the Biden administration since day one. I was a major influence on vastly popular bills such as BIF and BBB. I have also been placed in extremely important positions to help solve our inflation and immigration crises. And yes, I'm calling them crises. The Biden Administration is not afraid in the slightest to admit that. However, these can take time. We have to be patient. If we are, we would have risen to the challenge and solved them without any inconveniences. But more on topic, as these hardships and more are still prevalent in today's society, everyone in our current administration has seen their approval ratings hit hard. I believe with a solution to these crises, which is on track to occur very soon, I might add, as well as independents seeing how dangerous and reckless most of our companions with trunks are, I believe they would break for us in a general election.
To Harris, Hochul, Warren and Baldwin: Each of you has a chance to become the first female President. Explain why you would be the best person to earn that lofty status.
You know, when growing up in the mean streets of Oakland, women were almost seen as second-rate citizens in that time period. The Cult of Domestication was still the widely subscribed idea for how to treat women. We were seen as our sole purpose was to beat and raise children and serve their husbands with no exceptions, with possibly teaching our youth or nurse our ailling if lucky. And minority women were essentially left to dry by everyone. They had to raise their children in dire conditions with no help from the Government. But as the years went by, women started to become lawyers, doctors, scientists, architectures, business leaders, politicians, etc. I have fought for my constituents for my entire adult life. I have tried to make their lives better. With my policies and experience, as well as being our nation's first female Vice President, it would frankly be an honor to serve as our wonderful country's first female President.
To All: If you could unilaterally amend the constitution once, what amendment would you add?
It's a travesty the ERA has not been passed into an amendment yet. Congress passed it, but sadly, state governments and lowlife activists successfully stalled it actually becoming a part of the constitution. But we are here to change that, and finally get women equal protection under the law at once.
To All: New Orleans is considered one of the most at-risk cities for climate change in the world. Tell me what your climate plan does to protect New Orleans.
The marshlands and coastal areas are vital at shielding New Orleans from Hurricanes and the such. However, these areas have been eroding due to rising temperatures caused by climate change. Specifically for New Orleans, I would suggest more funding and resources for restoration attempts of these crucial marshes and wetlands. We want to avoid the damage caused by Katrina at all costs. You don't hear about my opponents talk about this plan.
  As for Climate Change in general, we have to continue our efforts to curb rising greenhouse effects. It's good that some of the public had tried to play their part in this, but there's a major elephant in room I have to address: Our companies have to play their role as well, and it's a damn shame that our government and most activists have not been putting enough of the blame on most of our major corporations. And I admit I haven't done enough on my part calling out these elitists, but the buck stops here! Also, we have to negotiate with countries such as China and India, who are major greenhouse gas emitters, to start to phase out fossil fuels and the such.
   I agree with Governor Cooper, with frankly, all of his proposed policies regarding climate change. However, we need to do more. Along with the actions already mentioned, we have to pour more resources in educating the youth on the dangers of climate change. That's why we have to strongly recommend a mandatory climate change course in Middle and High School, with adequate teachers, of course. We also have to subsidize wind and nuclear energy. These energy sources are vital in transitioning out of fossil fuels, whether you like it or not. And lastly, we have to cooperate more with our international brethrens. We cannot do this by ourselves, and this will also build relationships with the outside world.
To All: Would you commit the United States military to defend Taiwan in the event of a Chinese invasion?

I would firstly try to negotiate with the PRC to back off with their efforts. If that unfortunately falters, we and most of the world will sanction Beijing into oblivion, similar to what we did to Russia during their war with Ukraine. I would prefer that we don't send American Soldiers into deadly conflicts, but we cannot abandon our most treasured allies. If the PRC did decide to invade, I can guarantee right now that Taiwan will have the most up-to-date weapons and resources, as well as ours and the free world's support.

I would like to say thanks to Mr. Zakaria, my opponents, and whoever decided to spend their time watching this debate. Goodnight.
Pink Panther

« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2022, 06:32:23 PM »

Kamala Harris Accepts Governor Cooper's Climate Change Invite/Issues Statement

You know, at the end of the day we all believe in the major perils of climate change and want to take action immediately. I also believe that we have to work together to be able to achieve our goals of saving our planet. So that's why I will be attending a summit with my Primary opponents to discuss climate policy and actions regarding Climate Change. If we fail, we will have allowed the Republicans to continue stalling on Climate Change before it's too late.
Pink Panther

« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2022, 03:58:59 PM »

Welp, It been awhile...

August 1st: Announce my candidacy for President in Stamford, CT. "You know, I must admit that I'm a late announcer, but I don't really give damn! I'm running for President because we need some goddamn sense in this country. Brandon has been an old geezer who can't serve himself at dinner, let alone lead the country! He has let us be stepped over time and time again by Russia and China, and he continues to not do jacksh**t in regards to the economy and other matters. Sadly, it seems that my old friend is the best shot at stopping the idiotic and mentally stagnant Democrats. However, Trump is a FAT piece of sh**t who would rather stuff down cheeseburgers and milkshakes all over his face all day rather than being a competent leader. He is too fat to be a good leader and too fat to even live until 2026 at the very latest. That fatty will eat himself to death almost immediately, and we can't have that as our President, America. Proceeds to rip off suit. Look at these abs, America. Despite my Age, I'm more fit than most Americans. This is the body you want representing America. I will make sure to fix the housing problem, fix our lack of respect worldwide, and fix our obesity problem, America!"
August 2-4: Barnstorm all over Iowa and rack up local endorsements.
August 6: Hold fundraiser in Manchester, NH.
August 7: Rally in Nashua, NH
August 8: Rally in Concord, NH
August 9: Rally in Rockingham county, NH
August 10: Rally in Dover, NH
August 11: Air ads Trump for any potential dementia, while promoting me as a competent leader
August 12: Appear on Tucker Carlson and challenge Trump or Roy Cooper to a match at SummerSlam.
August 13: Hold fundraiser in Nashville, TN
August 14: Interrupt Trump's rally in Knoxville, throw fast food at him and his attendees.
August 15: Rally in Memphis, TN
August 16: Rally in Chattanooga, TN
August 17: Rally in Huntsville, AL
August 18: Air ads promoting my outsider appeal
August 19: Hold fundraiser in Ames, IA
August 20: Storm Roy Cooper's rally in Pottawatomie County, IA with my supporters. We will advertise SummerSlam and my campaign. We will also throw Cooper off the stage because I'm Vincent Kennedy McMahon!!!
August 21: Show up at SummerSlam
August 22: Do nothing
August 23-27: Barnstorm Nevada and pick up local endorsements
August 28-31: Barnstorm Arizona and pick up local endorsements
Pink Panther

« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2022, 11:15:03 PM »
« Edited: July 01, 2022, 12:29:59 AM by Pink Panther »

August 12: Appear on Tucker Carlson and challenge Trump or Roy Cooper to a match at SummerSlam.
August 20: Storm Roy Cooper's rally in Pottawatomie County, IA with my supporters. We will advertise SummerSlam and my campaign. We will also throw Cooper off the stage because I'm Vincent Kennedy McMahon!!!
Snip
"Who does Roy Cooper think he is when he confronts the Genetic Jackhammer?! I just wanted to do him a favor and give his rallies some excitement, which are sorefully lacked in his rallies. He's more low-energy than Jeb Bush or Phil Scott, for crying out loud! However, he claims that I did this to distract from the GOP policy, and claims that our policies are unpopular. That's not true, but that's besides the point. I can easily destroy you in a debate, however I don't have the time for you, atleast not now. I can easily disprove you and most Democrats' mentally-stagnant and kindergarten-level policies, but my main focus is on defeating Chicken-Wing Donald and Cheeseburger Ron. Those two FATASSES are a disgrace to the GOP, and will die from heart attacks or brain damage soon enough. If you win the nomination, I will easily kick your ass in the general, but we have to wait for that, sadly. And next time, it's SummerSlam, not SuperSlam. You sound like most RAW guest hosts from 2009.
  And as for that pathetic lowlife of a mayor calling me out,  I promise you that the American people will not buy into your lies. You have been a terrible mayor, and my father, who made his business in your city, would be saddened if he saw the city today. If I was mayor, New York would have already reached 10 million people with my competent and ingenious ideas, as people would flock to the city to witness my greatness. Believe it!
Pink Panther

« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2022, 11:22:39 PM »

September 1:Hold a fundraiser in Stamford, CT
September 2:Storm an Eric Adams rally in NH. Me and my supporters will break security and bring a beer truck, as me and Steve Austin will spray beer all over Adams and the rally attendees.
September 3-10:Be in jail
September 11:Hold mega rally near the 9/11 memorial
September 12-15:Hold rallies in NYC
September 16-18:Hold rallies in New York State
September 19:Air ads attacking Trump for his failures as President
September 20-22:Hold rallies in Las Vegas, Reno, and Henderson, NV
September 23-27:Promote myself all over social media
September 28-30:Hold rallies in Des Moines, Davenport, and Waterloo, IA.
Pink Panther

« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2022, 02:15:36 PM »

I now invite each candidate to make an opening statement." [/i]
"My fellow Republicans and Americans, it is in fact a time of choosing. After nearly suffering for four years under the leadership Brandon and Kopmala, we need a True American Patriot back in the White House. We need someone who stands up to the swamp. We need someone who stands up socialists. We need someone to stand up to these woke corporations who hate America. We have to stand up for the average American who wants to raise their family the right way without any hassles. Under the leadership of our resident Dementia patient, house prices have exploded. Groceries are expensive. Gas breaks the wallet. You'll get banned for voicing the opinions those in control of the social media companies despise. I say no more! I believe we need an outsider to Washington, and you're looking at his muscles right now." proceeds to rip of suit and show off torso and arms
"Fuel prices have started coming down in recent months but the fear of a spike is still there. Many are saying that now is the time to move on to renewable energy sources, like wind and solar power. Would you, as President, act to support measures that would increase our renewable energy output?"
"You know, I'm not bought out by the oil tycoons like other certain candidates. I believe we have to look at transitioning out of fossil fuels. However, nuclear energy is the way to go. I think private investment is fine for solar and wind energy, but government intervention is a laughably idiotic idea. Big brains such as Roy Cooper, Eric Adams, Kopmala, and others want to cripple our energy sector to earn brownie points with the Whole Foods brigade, and also because they simply don't give two sh**ts about the average American and their needs. I'm not that person. I believe we have to be realistic with our goals on climate change, and the usage of nuclear energy would help tremendously. It provided similar quantities of energy to fossil fuels without the massive price tag. And as for the waste, who cares?"
"Senator Tammy Baldwin, a former candidate for the Democratic nomination, recently proposed the Stop Corruption Now Act, which would, among other things, create a Federal Integrity commission with the power to investigate federal officials and hold public hearings, ban federal official from holding stock portfolios, and institute an 8-year ban on officials becoming lobbyists from the time they leave office. Would you sign this bill if it reached your desk?"
"I usually don't agree with that waste of space, but this is actually a good bill. Sadly, Tammers is first and foremost a stooge for the swamp and likes to lie to people that she's a populist, so don't expect much from her. However, the Genetic Jackhammer cannot be bought. We need swift action to curtail the powers of the swamp, and immediately. They will be moaning to us about losing their power, but we don't care, right? Sadly, my other opponents serve money and the NWO before the American people, and they will only expand the power of the swamp, not stop it from growing."
"Republican primaries have been known for being colourful events since 2008, and this one has proven to be no different. Will yoou tonight pledge to support the eventual nominee, regardless of who it is?"
"That's going to be a no, Bret. I refuse to support anyone who serves Satan and the Illuminati. But that's what my opponents are. Puppets for the NWO and the Illuminati. They make me sick. They do some truly deprived and evil stuff there. And if anyone of my opponents somewhow wins the nomination, it was because of fake ballots flown in by Hugo Chavez and Gaddafi! They don't deserve any respect and dignity, and I believe the American people will give them no respect and dignity at the ballot box."
"Mr McMahon, your campaign has come under a lot of fire recently. Several Republicans have referred to you as a non-serious candidate, and Joe Rogan said that you're treating this like a wrestling promo. Are you a serious candidate for President of the United States?"[/center]
"People like Glenn Youngkin and baldie like to grift. A lot of grifting, in fact. They have nothing better to do than gaining attention and trying to stop our beautiful and tremendous movement .They make me sick, and they will see their fortunes turn upside down when Vincent Kennedy McMahon becomes President. As fare being a serious candidate, I am a hell of a lot more serious than RINO Phil or the Fast Food Brothers. Phil Scott wants to pretend that he's a #resist Republican for the special attention and grift he attains. Trump and DeSantis have never nothing of note while in public office apart from sleeping, golfing, and chowing down on Pizza Hut and Popeyes all day. Their staffers and cabinet did all the work, while they sat on their asses and did nothing. We have to learn from our mistakes, America, and choose someone who actually cares about you. Vince McMahon."

"I don't have a closing statement except for this" Video of Vince McMahon's greatest hits plays for 10 minutes
Pink Panther

« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2022, 05:40:32 PM »

*December 1st: Rally in Detroit, MI. Also challenge Roy Cooper to a Detroit style rap battle

*December 2nd: Rally in Ann Arbor, MI. Also cover the entirety of Michigan Stadium with advertisement of WWE PPV Day One

*December 3rd: Rally in Lansing, MI. Wear Michigan Wolverines gear during the rally.

*December 4th: Attend Fundraiser in Rochester Hills, MI

*December 5th: Do a 5-hour concert with Drake in Cleveland, OH. Will also kick him in the nuts and throw him off the stage onto a large pile of thumbtacks after the show.

*December 6th: Air ads nationwide proclaiming a missing persons alert for Ron DeSantis

*December 7th: Hold a fundraiser in Pensacola, FL.

*December 8th: Rally in Tallahassee, FL. Afterwards place missing person photos for Ron DeSantis everywhere on the city, including the Governor's mansion.

*December 9th: Rally in Miracle Village, FL

*December 10th: Rally in Jacksonville, FL. Challenge Tony Khan to a shoot fight with my stock in WWE and his AEW positions on the line.

*December 11th: Livestream my visit to the beach on YouTube in St. Augustine, FL

*December 12-15th: Rally in Orlando, FL at Disney world at it's all four parks. Promise to burn the theme park for it's Satanic ties

*December 16th: Rally Rally in Tampa, FL. Show off the women I payed hush money to and talk them up.

*December 17th: Rally in St. Pinellas, FL.

*December 18th: Rally in Palm Beach, FL. Afterwards I will go to Mar-A-Lago and throw toilet paper rolls all over the resort with my supporters. We will also throw a ton of fast food at the place as well.

*December 19th: Rally in Ft. Lauderdale, FL. Issue another missing persons alert for Ron DeSantis.

*December 20th: Rally in Miami, FL. We will talk about how Ron DeSantis and Donald Trump are secret socialists who masquerade as Republicans to get elected.

*December 21st-26th: Rally in various townships in Miami-Dade County in Google Translate Spanish and air ads in Spanish about how Trump and DeSantis are secret socialists, as well as their obesity.

*December 27th-31st: Appear in YouTube videos with PewDiePie, Mr. Beast, Cocomelon, and Red Eagle Politics

*January 1st: Have a YouTube Livestream of me lighting off $5 million worth of fireworks in Dallas, TX.

*January 2nd: Storm the Joe Rogan Experience and talk trash about Rogan on his podcast for his comments previously on me.

*January 3rd: Rally in Dallas, TX. Afterwards, we will hijack a show in AT&T Stadium, continuesly promoting my campaign and play "Laffy Taffy" by D4L non-stop for a few hours.

*January 4th: Rally in Ft. Worth, TX. Then have a cowboy show

*January 5th: Travel to NH.

*January 6th: Wait outside a Roy Cooper rally in the state with a mustache handing out what is promoted as Raws, but is actually highlight packages of the Genetic Jackhammer.

*January 7th: Hold a fundraiser in Nashua, NH. Even talk with the Shaheens after the rally.

*January 8th: Hold a rally in Portsmouth, NH. Attack Trump for his weight, dementia, and how he's a servant of the Illuminati.

*January 9th-17th: Protest outside WWE headquarters in Stamford, CT for my old jobs back.

*January 18th: Box Jake Paul in Madison Square Garden in NYC.
Pink Panther

« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2022, 07:12:48 PM »

Vince McMahon's Celebratory Speech Regarding the Results from the Iowa Caucus

"Ladies and Gentlemen, this has been a wild ride so far. A few months ago in Stamford, I announced this candidacy to quite possibly the brightest crowd of people, maybe ever,  and it felt good. It felt good that so many people shared my same frustrations on how this country and the Republican Party currently operates, and how they have to change for the better. And over the course of this campaign, we have gotten so many people over to our campaign and our movement, it's astounding and simply amazing and beautiful to see. And from looking at these results, all of our hard work and dedication seems to have finally paid off. Despite the projections of the Fake News networks and publications, it's clear from the TRUE and UNTAMPERED results that we have in fact won the Iowa Caucus." loud cheers soon erupt from the audience.

"Trust me, you don't know how many times my advisors have told me to not make this speech. They want to save face. However, when the truth is on hand, and it's a celebratory occasion like this, I couldn't hid this from any of you. This is a monumental moment for this campaign and movement, and I'm confident we can repeat this success in New Hampshire, Nevada, South Carolina, etc. But sadly, Trump will unfair get most of the delegates, as fraudulent ballots flown in from China and Cuba at the last moment to give Trump the victory according to all these fake news. I agree that there's a Deep State, but Trump is their goddamn leader!! It's sickening, but I'm confident that the American people will see through his lies. And as for the Dem Caucuses, I'm certain fraud has distorted those results as well! Governor Cooper, I'm confident you have in fact won, but fraudulent ballots looks to have cost you this election. Stand up to them and fight for your rightful victory! But anyways, have a goodnight, everybody, and thanks for this massive accomplishment. Also, can Fox, CNN, and MSNBC play John Cena's theme song in full? Please and thank you."
Pink Panther

« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2022, 03:59:11 PM »

Vince McMahon's Nationally Televised and Livestreamed Speech on January 20th in Manchester, NH

"Ladies and gentlemen here today, I am confident in our chances at winning the New Hampshire primaries in a few weeks. I truly believe that we won Iowa, but sadly the faked ballots were included in the tabulation, meaning that Trump "recieved" two thirds of the vote. We all know that's hogwash, but we can't do anything about it for the moment. However, what we can do is vote, and vote overwhelmingly here in New Hampshire that we can beat the fraudulent ballots. I truly believe that we can do so. Sadly enough, Trump doesn't actually care about the sanctity of election safety. He actually only cares about winning, and he only parroted the albiet true claims of fraud in 2020 because he lost and only wanted to win. He doesn't give a damn whether or not our electoral process is violated or how foreign countries can steal elections, he only cares about himself, not the American people or country, and let's be honest, he would be totally fine and happy if fraud benefits him, as we have just seen with Iowa. Donald Trump is an amazing actor in the sense that he continuesly lies about caring about this country and actually wanting to do good, but sadly, he only cares about himself and his buddies in the elite.

Now look, I used to be be great friends with Donald. We had so many business and personal ties back in the day. However, I eventually learned how Trump is a great lier. And I learned how much of an asskisser he is to the elite of this world. He promised the world in 2016. Tax cuts, no more wars, strong economy, bringing back our jobs, standing up to big media, standing up to illegal immigration, all you can name. But as he said countless times in 2016, it was all talk, no action. He cut taxes, sure, but that was mostly for the elites and in some cases, taxes for hard working Americans INCREASED. Last time I checked, he promised to cut taxes especially for the middle and lower classes, but the exact opposite occurred and he only benefited his friends in the elite and big business. He also promised no more wars, but he increased drone strikes pretty considerably in comparison to Obama, and many of his reckless behavior nearly got us in to many wars, especially with Iran. I promise to stand up to these countries, sure, but not in a reckless way like Trump. Last time I checked, Trump loves to talk about how he has an amazing economy. That is true until 2020, when Trump cuddled with his buddies and either allowed or even in some cases shut down many parts of the economy. He only did it because it would make his friends in higher up places happy and because he didn't give a damn about the economy and the livelihoods of hard working Americans. He also didn't bring jack back in terms of jobs. Many places who have suffered due to outsourcing still suffer today because Trump lied and didn't do a damn thing to make these communities prosperous again! He may have called big media nicknames, but he was putting on an act to help his friends in big media rake in more dollars. I guarantee that many big media executives voted for Trump in 2020 because they wanted to continue their deal with Trump. Trump didn't care about the rampant silencing of conservative voices. He only wanted to put on an act to help his elitist buddies become even more richer!! And as for illegal immigration, ICE on many records have stated that Obama deported MOREillegals than Trump. That is pathetic for Trump, and another lie from him. And as for working harder than Obama, who always played golf, Trump spent essentially his entire Presidency working on his strut and swing, since he cared more about his golf game than caring for the American people.

The people of New Hampshire and the nation as a whole, can you trust Donald Trump anymore after his countless lies and his Presidency? He is for the elite, not the American people, and has always been. However, that has never been the case with Vincent Kennedy McMahon, and I promise to actually stand up to the elite and fight for the American people, unlike that fraud and phony named Donald Trump."
Pink Panther

« Reply #12 on: August 10, 2022, 01:13:43 PM »

Vince McMahon can confirm that he will attend Jimmy Carter's funeral on February 1st.
Pink Panther

« Reply #13 on: August 10, 2022, 02:57:13 PM »

Vince McMahon's Debate Responses for the NH Debate

I invite boths candidates to now make an opening statement.

"My fellow Republicans, our country is in complete danger if these people continue to spread their radical Socialist policies. Dementia Joe and Kopmala have ran the worst Presidential Administration I have ever seen in my near 80 year old lifetime. They have tried to spread frankly Communist and Un-American ideas to the American people, like CRT, completely unfettered access to abortion, wanting to create agencies that would silence conservatives, tax the average American to death, selling out to China, destroying the sancity of women's sports, ajd so, so much more. And Kopmala, Low-Energy Roy, and Massachusetts Elitist John would be more than happy to continue and even expand this administration's treacherous policies. But do you know who allowed these people in the first place? Donald John Trump. He promised eight years ago that he would stop these people in their tracks and make our country great again. Instead, he sat in bed with the mainstream media and allowed these people to become even more powerful than before. He sold out the American people with his four years in office and has proven to have sided with people associated with the elites and even organizations like the Illuminati and NWO over this amazing country. I promise to be different, America, and I promise that I will never sell this country out and I will in fact crush the mass power and influence of these radical Socialists from our government."

Wages are stagnating across America right now. Many economists are saying that this is the root cause of most of the current economic problems facing our nation; when people earn less, they end up spending less. Would you sign off on a bill that would raise the national minimum wage despite possible inflation issues?

"Wages are stagnating mainly because of Dementia Joe's disastrous policies and leadership, and we have to be weary of spending our cash. However, I believe we have to do something in regards to helping those living paycheck-to-paycheck. That's why on this very stage I am announcing Josh Hawley's plan that would raise the minimum wage for those working in corporations taking over $1 Billion in profits. However, I pledge that I wouldn't raise the minimum wage for for anything else. American companies would be crippled if they had to a $15 minimum wage, which is what these radical Socialists want, sadly enough."

In recent years, the Democratic Party has begun an all-out push for some form of universal healthcare, most obviously in the single-payer form. This is a simple question: what is your alternative plan to universal healthcare?

"I agree that we have to fix healthcare. It's bad how many Americans cannot afford basic necessities like drugs and check ups. However, I believe if we do it the Socialist way like what these Democrats are proposing. Eight years ago, Trump correctly talked about how Obamacare had failed the American people. However, immediately after getting elected, however, he praised Obamacare after meeting with President Obama and went along with the corporate, essentially same healthcare plan proposed by RINO's like Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell, once again backing Big Pharma and the Deep State over the American people. Trust me, we are going to fix the healthcare problem the right way. We will get the lowest drug and premium costs under my administration, maybe ever. We will also stand up to Big Pharma and allow for alternative medicine to be sold on mass. Sadly enough, our Democratic candidates and Trump himself are Big Pharma stooges who only cares about making those healthcare executiv's wallets a little bit larger at the expense of the American people. We can't stand for this."

In 2022, Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi undertook a trip to Taiwan. This trip was not officially sanctioned by the United States and was met by sabre-rattling from the Chinese government. Would you, as President, visit Taiwan even if it meant the possibiltiy of triggering a standoff with a nuclear power?

"Personally, I think we should be doing more to combat the threat to the human race known as China. This should be common sense and a mainstream view, but sadly many will still kiss the asses of the CCP to make a quick buck or other nefarious means. For example, right after leaving Taiwan, Pelosi call China "one of the freest nations on Earth". We have to stand up for countries like Taiwan, and yes, that would mean visiting the country. Considering how the Chinese have committed the biggest genocide against the Muslim population in Xinjang since WW2, they cannot get their hands on destroy a free country like Taiwan. Trump did nothing about China's genocide or how it artificially created COVID in a lab, so don't expect in fatass to go there, but I pledge do strengthen our ties with Taiwan, and since nobody else have the balls to do it, I pledge to formally recognize Taiwan as it's own independent country."Mic Drop

Mr McMahon, your comments at the last debate sparked controversy in Nevada and to a leser extent Arizona when you responded 'who cares' to the topic of storing nuclear waste. Are you willing to say to the voters of these states tonight that you misspoke on the topic if nuclear waste, which does cause health and environmental issues if not stored correctly?

"Look, yes I misspoke. What I meant in that statement was that the positives of nuclear energy far outweigh the negatives. I believe it's important that we deal with nuclear waste in a safe and sound manner. I also believe we have to subsidize the building of a crapton of nuclear power plants in order for a sound transition from fossil fuels. Hell, I wouldn't be opposed to subsidizing wind turbines and solar panels were it makes sense to place them. What I am against is these greenies who want to shift to these types of energy at a quick pace with no care in the world for the average American. That's what these Democrats want to do, and they will do everything and anything in their power to make it possible. And as for the residents of Nevada, I want to ask you a couple of questions. Do you trust a man who recently changed his residency to your state all for political clout? That's what Donald Trump just did. And do you trust a man who allowed lockdowns to cripple your touris-based economy in 2020, which has just barely recovered? Donald Trump is the fakest Nevadian I have ever known, and I hope the residents of Nevada and the rest of the country will reject him for the slimey chameleon he is."

Mr McMahon, you recently lambasted the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017, which to be brutally honest, is rhetoric one would normally hear from a Democrat, considering that the Republican party considers the Act one of their landmark achievements. Is this to say that you would pursue a different line on economic issues than the current Republican Party?

"Brett, look, I know your corporate overlords like this act and will do anything in their power to crush in criticism of it, but the truth must be heard. Donald Trump eight years ago promised that he would deliver the biggest tax cuts in American History, and most of that would be for the middle and lower classes. However, when the bill was ratified, it was revealed that Trump was a big fat lier who mainly gave tax cuts to the wealthy and big corporations. Hell, in some cases, taxes for the Average American increased. I'm not saying we should levy taxes and regulations galore on these citizens, like most Democrats. I understand that they can't be overly taxed in order to stimulate the economy. However, Trump pledged that he would look out for the little man on this one. Again, that was complete bullsh**t and Trump made out with the elites once again, and as a result screwed over the American People. You may claim that my criticisms we're in line with Democrats, and that's completely wrong and you damn well know it, Brett. Dems want to significantly INCREASE taxes on every single American. They may claim the opposite, but that's what they'll do and they know it. You just want to paint me as a Democrat in order to help your corrupt buddy Trump out and get more tax cuts at the expense of the average American. You know, I haven't seen Trump here at all, and do you know why? He damn well knows that I'm right and he simply doesn't have the balls to show up. He doesn't care about the average American. He only cares about himself, his size of his wallet, and how well his buddies in the elite and NWO are off. I would be more than happy if Trump showed up here and debated me like a man, but I'm honestly not so sure at this point. I pledge that I will cut taxes when elected President, but they will mostly be for the middle and lower classes, and not for the elite of society."
Pink Panther

« Reply #14 on: August 12, 2022, 04:57:38 PM »

January 27th: Rally in Concord, NH
January 28th: Attend GOP debate
January 29th: Rally in Portsmouth, NH
January Rallies in Nashua and Manchester, NH, respectively

I may or may not add more details if I get the opportunity.
Pink Panther

« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2022, 10:26:30 PM »

Trump attacks McMahon in Boston, Las Vegas, and Charleston

*plays footage of McMahon being arrested with the script

“Is this who you want to be president?”
Vince McMahon airs ads in NV, MA, and SC countering Trump with the whole stealing nuclear documents and being currently under investigation by the FBI.
Pink Panther

« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2022, 11:25:19 AM »

Vince McMahon's Celebratory Speech Regarding the Results from the New Hampshire Primary

"Ladies and Gentlemen in attendance, this has been a long night, I thank you for waiting for me, but we come to this speech in a triumpic moment. Based on both the real and fraudulent results the MSM is reporting on, I can confidently report that are very tremendous movement is growing rapidly, despite the Deep State and NWO's attempts to crush it. They had many, many fake polls to try and suppress any momentum we had, and to have their chosen one Donald Trump as the nominee with no bumps on the road. We need to keep on fighting, and I believe we will be able to overcome Trump and the Elite's efforts to take over our amazing party if we put enough time and energy, which you guys have already proven. But based on the REAL results, it's clear that we have won the New Hampshire Primary!

Sadly, the results tampered with Chinese and Canadian ballots show Trump as the winner, but on both the real and fraudulent results, we had a nearly 20 point swing in our favor. Trump thought he could just sleepwalk to the nomination. He didn't attend the recent debate. He hasn't campaigned whatsoever. And do you know why? He's too busy playing golf with his elitist and wealthy friends to care about the average American. He has never cared. That's why it's so important for the American people to take back our country by first the GOP nomination but also the White House in general. We can't let these Radical Democrats continue to hold onto the Presidency, and it's become crystal clear that Trump will not put any effort whatsoever to stop that with his absence from the Campaign Trail. And like in Iowa, I believe the Dem Primary was rigged here tonight as well. Roy Cooper, I honest to God believe that you were cheated once again from this race, and I believe you have to stand up to this injustice one way or another!

But thanks again to my loyal supporters and those who have participated in our movement in way or another. Let's continue our work tomorrow, and have a goodnight!

Confetti proceeds to fly out of the venue, with fireworks going off in the background.
Pink Panther

« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2022, 12:48:41 PM »

January 31st: Fundraiser with Casino executives and local officials in Paradise, NV, try to get their endorsements

February 1st: Attend Jimmy Carter's funeral

February 2nd: Rally in Las Vegas, NV. Start airing ads attacking Trump for his recent move to NV for political purposes, the FBI raid, his amendment of the average American, and his refusal to campaign.

February 3rd: Rally in Reno, NV. Continue airing those ads.
Pink Panther

« Reply #18 on: August 26, 2022, 12:48:03 PM »

"You know, I'm not opposed to a bill similar to the Stop Corruption Now Act. I believe we have to limit the power that special interests have in our current government and make our government more transparent with the American People. However, I have strong doubts that this bill will actually pass, considering Democrats are some of the most corrupt politicians in the entire world. Nore than South American dictatorships. More than the Arab World. More than Putin and Xi. Hell, they might be more corrupt than North Korea! And it's sad faux populists like Tammy Baldwin want to peddle propaganda that they are in Congress to fight for the ordinary man. That's a load of bullsh**t,bod course, as the GOP is and has always been the party of the Working Class.  And as for Donald Trump, he sure as hell wouldn't support this because he's probably the most corrupt politician alive! His Administration proved that he was a fraud, sellout, corporate puppet, big media puppet, etc. And do you know why Trump continues to no-show campaign events? That's because he damn well knows that he is all of those things and much more, and decides to be soft and not confront them head on. However, I'm confident the GOP Primary voters and the American People as a whole will see these people for their lies and take back their country.
Pink Panther

« Reply #19 on: August 27, 2022, 08:36:22 AM »

February 4th: Rally in Columbia, SC. Afterwards, we will hold a fundraiser dinner around the same proximity. In this rally, we will continue to hit Trump hard for his campaign trail absence, the FBI investigation, selling out to the elites during his Presidency, his flagrant ass-kissing of Mitch McConnell during his Administration, not stopping the lockdowns in 2020, etc. We will set up GOTV operations in SC and start air ads in SC and NV about the things already mentioned above, as well as Trump's political and flagrant move to NV specifically in the Silver State, and talk about he only cares about his political fortunes. We will finally hire Social Media marketers.

February 5th: Rally in Greenville, SC. Afterwards, we will hold a townhall in Greenville as well, taking questions from participants. We'll talk about the things mentioned above, but more specifically zone in on how Trump doesn't actually care about running for President and he would lose due to his complete laziness, costing the GOP the White House for another four years to the Socialist Liberals in the process of he gets the nomination. We'll continue airing the same ads in SC and NV, improve our voting canvassing and GOTV operations, and even start to troll Trump on Social Media, and make memes that aren't cringe.

February 6th: Rally in Spartansburg, SC. Afterwards, we'll hold another rally there. It will essentially be the same subject as the first two rallies, and we'll see continue to expand the GOTV operations, airing those ads, and trolling Trump on Social Media.

February 7th: Rally in Charleston, SC. It will only be one event, and it will be the same as the previous three. We will continue to do the GOTV stuff, ads, and the Social Media trolling.
Pink Panther

« Reply #20 on: September 16, 2022, 10:43:47 PM »

February 11th: Rally in Charleston, SC. We will confront Trump for only returning to the campaign trail after months upon months of doing absolutely nothing. Pathetic. We will attack him for only returning the trail because he's afraid of us and our movement, as he just wants to soak up all the attention because his narcissism won't allow for anything else. He didn't even show up to Jimmy Carter's funeral! He spent all that time mooching with the establishment and screwing over the common man and his supporters. Do you trust Trump now that he'll be an effective campaigner in the general election if he didn't even bother to show up for all this time? We will also attack him hard for stealing federal documents and possibly even trying to sell them to the elites, screwing over the American people once again. After the rally, I will personally knock on doors advertising my campaign, where in the evening I will buy dinner for everyone, regardless of party or candidate support, at some local restaurant, which will also simultaneously serve as a donation dinner. We will continue to blast the airwaves about how Trump has abandoned the common American to smooch with the elites with his conduct over his four years as President and since then. We will also attack him for his lack of respect for refusing to show up to events like Carter's funeral and the NH debate. Finally, we will also air ads about my roots in the Carolinas, how I grew up in poverty and with an abusive stepfather, and how I rose up from those difficulties and became a billionaire. I am the favorite son of the region, and it's important that I emphasize that in my speeches.

February 12th: Rally in Greenville, SC. In this rally, we will specifically hit hard on my Carolina roots. We'll talk about how I am still in the inside a decent Southern man, especially compared to Trump. Along with bringing up my Southern roots, I will talk about how I am the embodiment of the American Dream, considering I grew up in dire conditions to become the billionaire busninessman I am today, while Trump grew up with a silver spoon since day one. We will also call his his boat rally an act of weakness. We will point out to how desperate Trump sounded like there, and how he tried to take me down because he worried that the TRUE people's movement is starting to gain traction, and Trump and his elitist buddies are trying everything in their power to stop us. But that won't happen. Afterwards, we will continue airing the same ads as previously, as well as hold a townhall with voters, answering their questions and concerns. But now, we will start to air ads tying Trump to extremely unpopular figures in the GOP, like Mitch McConnell, Kevin McCarthy, Rick Scott, and others, pointing out their endorsements of him and strong support for his campaign.

February 13th: Rally in Rock Hill, SC. Afterwards, we will do plenty of local events, including charity work and holding raffles.

February 14-15th: Rallies in Columbia, SC. These will be of similar topics to my previous rallies. We will continue to air the ads that we have already been airing at this point, while I will continue to organize my GOTV operations in the state, as I will once again personally canvas voters and knock on doors with my volunteers in the local Columbia area, talking with potential voters about our campaign.

February 16th: Rally in Myrtle Beach, SC. It will cover the same topics as last time, and we will highlight many of Trump's failures in office, including the lack of a wall on the Mexican border, giving more tax breaks to wealthy, and barely any for the rest of Americans, and spending a hell of a lot more time golfing than Obama, as examples. We'll once again air the same ads as previously and do more voting canvassing with my campaign staff before calling into Tucker Carlson Tonight. We will blast Trump hard for selling out the American people by aligning himself with people like Mitch McConnell and many other establishment figures during this campaign, his constant tax cuts to the rich and not the common man, his lack of campaigning or doing events in general, and his constant meetings with the elites of society. He likes to say that I copied his every mannerism and how I wouldn't be where I am today without him. But I have to ask Donald: Were would you be without me? Don't you forget that after your first divorce and your constant bankruptcies that you were a complete loser. You tried to run for President in 2000 to regain your public interest and perception, but that was a complete failure. You were in the dark, cold shadows while I enjoyed tremendous success during the Attitude Era. That's when The Apprentice dropped, and where Trump did some plagarizing of his own. He stole my "You're Fired" catchphrase, which I had made famous for years by that point. If he doesn't blatantly RIP off my catchphrase and character for The Apprentice, that show never takes off. And if that show never takes off, Trump never regains enough public intrigue to run for President. Where would you be then, Donald? Also, you relied heavily on loans to keep your businesses afloat, since you were a bad busninessman, while I took the WWE from a regional sports entertainment company to an international, billion dollar enterprise before I was forced out of my own company by a phony scandal instigated by people like Nick Khan. I will then ask Tucker if he still and his audience still trust Trump before ending the interview.
[/quote]

February 17th: Rallies in various rural areas across the Northwestern part of the state. These will focus on my campaign points made already, as we will continue to emphasize our Southern heritage and talk about how Trump has abandoned the common man. Finally, I will go pray in local churches with my supporters before continuing our ad campaign and social media efforts for the day.
Pink Panther

« Reply #21 on: September 21, 2022, 02:22:49 PM »

Vince McMahon's Remarks on Former President Trump's recent statements

"Donald is completely full of dogsh**t when he says that I only reached the heights that I reached in my business career only due to himself and other people. It's all projection. I'm not denying that very tremendous and hard working people helped me throughout the years, but I became a billionaire mainly by my own hard work and genius business decisions. Donald, on the other hand, only became a billionaire in his right due to dumb luck and people like Alan Weisselberg and his family stepping up and making key business decisions because Donald kept bankrupting many of his side projects. It's pathetic. Do you think Trump would be able to get the WWE out of the brink of death during the Monday Night Wars? He would have let the company my father built roll up in a ball and die, like he has done to so many businesses.

As for the hookers and heroin addicts and sh**t, first off, first off, those "incidents" were months ago, not two weeks ago. Trump has been off the campaign trail for long at this point that he doesn't even know what time is anymore, apparently. Is this the man you want in control for situations involving time management in the White House? I don't think so. Secondly, are you saying that Roy Cooper is a hooker? He's a lot of things, sure, but a hooker? Since Roy is so much of a cuck, I doubt he'll respond to your claims, Donald, but really? Also, I challenged him to a rap battle in Detroit because I wanted to show my supporters and the nation as a whole that Vincent Kennedy McMahon is someone you shouldn't take lightly, and what's much better than Detroit rap battles? Finally, as for your heroin comments, I don't know if you're referring to my concert with Drake, my cowboy show, or what, but I did not notice a single case of anyone at those shows doing heroin or any drugs for that matter. But that reminds me of something, didn't you promise to alleviate communities that were plagued by drug epidemics in 2016? Didn't you promise that you would bring back jobs and livelihoods to these communities, making drugs like heroin and opioids moot? However, since then, you broke your promises and the drugs in these communities are worse more than ever. You could have helped these people, but since some of your buddies are involved with drug dealing, you did nothing. You want to show off your elitism to these communities and want to continue looking down at them like third world countries, despite most of these people voting for you! I pledge that I will actually do something about this problem, because politicians have continuesly ignored this issue for decades, especially Donald Trump, and these people will finally get the help they so desperately need and deserve.

Trump now wants to claim that I treaty workers like dogturd, does he now? As usual, Trump is exaggerating and straight up lying about this issue. These workers are independent contractors. They enjoy tremendous amounts of freedom, autonomy, and looseness in regards to their job prospects. As a result, however, they won't get as many benefits as other professions. These people know what their getting themselves into when getting into this business, and they don't care, as they love the freedom that comes with their jobs. As for some wrestlers dying young, for starters, many people who played in professional sports have also died young. WWE is predetermined, sure , but it at times requires even more physicality than most sports, and infinitely more than the average job. And we have made steps at making Professional Wrestling safer throughout the years. The wellness policy is probably our most famous example of this. But as for you, Donald, you don't exactly have the cleanest record treating your workers, so I would just shut up and not come as a massive hypocrite.

As for those stupid lockdowns, oh please. You didn't stop these barbaric lockdowns from happening when you were President. You didn't stop school shutdowns from happening. If you had stepped in, millions of people wouldn't be struggling with paying their bills and mental health disorders right now. But instead, like your entire Presidency, you allowed many ordinary Americans to lose their jobs and livelihoods at a whim due to you having no balls to stand up to tehse Democrats. And as for the masks, didn't you sell masks on your website with your face and campaign logo on them? Trust me, the American people have not forgotten when you did nothing about these lockdowns and such."
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies