Trump's mantra: "It's all about ME!" (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 01:20:04 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Trump's mantra: "It's all about ME!" (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Trump's mantra: "It's all about ME!"  (Read 2742 times)
Yank2133
Junior Chimp

« on: October 02, 2017, 01:29:43 PM »
« edited: October 02, 2017, 01:31:28 PM by Yank2133 »

His narcissism is the single-greatest thing prohibiting a successful term in office. He should be working WITH Congress on health care and taxes, not leaving them to do it so he can sign them and pretend like he did something. He’s probably made his presidency much more of a figurehead position where his advisers are the main ones running the show.

I believe Trump's actual agenda and the agenda of the GOP Congress are somewhat different.  

I believe that Trump's goal on healthcare is to "fix Obamacare", something much of the GOP wants to do, but no part of the GOP wants to admit is their goal.  He's got them to the point where it's clear Obamacare won't be repealed.  

I can't believe you still think Trump is playing 4d chess when all evidence ovwhelmingly suggests he's just a moron

This.

Granted, Fuzzy isn't the only one doing this. You still see people on the right, left, and in the beltway media making this same mistake.

There is a normalcy bias with Trump. People are having a hard time coming to terms that the President of the United States is an incredibly stupid person.

He isn't some master strategist. He is your dumb racist uncle who watches Fox News all day and reacts to whatever they tell him. 
Yank2133
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2017, 05:05:08 PM »

You must be logged in to read this quote.

It is both sad and hilarious that people think that Trump is putting on an act.

He is a stupid, incompetent bigot. This is who he is and has always been.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies