Republicans still talking about rape, for some reason (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 20, 2024, 04:05:47 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Republicans still talking about rape, for some reason (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Republicans still talking about rape, for some reason  (Read 5248 times)
True Federalist (진정한 연방 주의자)
Ernest
Moderators
Atlas Legend
United States

« on: January 12, 2013, 10:02:27 PM »

Phil's not interested in playinjg this silly game where he debates issues. But he's terribly terribly offended. Same as it ever was.

Yep, "ANTI WOMEN RETHUGS!!!" is a far more productive way to "debate." But you get on that high horse about others not debating properly!

And I'm not sure why pointing out that extreme sudden trauma can prevent pregnancy doesn't count as a "real debate." Oh, I remember. It doesn't jive with your BS. You know, for all of your whining about how I can't be bothered with debating, I'll note that you didn't both to address my actual points in this thread. You're more interested in trolling any time I post. Like a fat kid on cake. Same as it ever was (in more ways than one)...

Not even. More like

It's not even about policy or facts for him. It's about who can scream the loudest.

Just because that's what you think it is for him is no reason for you to be trying to win the contest.
True Federalist (진정한 연방 주의자)
Ernest
Moderators
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2013, 01:02:40 AM »

Unfortunately it is not.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies