Rasmussen: 57% of Republicans think Trump will be the nominee (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 06:10:08 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Rasmussen: 57% of Republicans think Trump will be the nominee (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Rasmussen: 57% of Republicans think Trump will be the nominee  (Read 2984 times)
Orthogonian Society Treasurer
CommanderClash
YaBB God
Bermuda

Political Matrix
E: 0.32, S: 4.78

P
« on: August 21, 2015, 11:08:44 PM »

If Trump is nominated, it would show that both parties have moved so far to the left. Trump is to the left of Hillary Clinton on health care, trade, taxes, property rights, corporate welfare and as liberal as Clinton on guns, abortion, and economic stimulus. Mr. Trump's supporters are so stupid they think they are in the GOP, they are a bunch of liberals except they hate immigrants.

I will leave the GOP if Trump is nominated and vote for the libertarians because at least I could vote for folks who believe in freedom. All of the other GOP candidates, even George Pataki, are different from the Democrats, but not Mr. Trump and on some things, he's worse.

I may just vote Democratic if Trump is the nominee..either that or look at who the third parties nominate. I will not support someone with no political experience for the presidency (meaning I won't support Carson or Fiorina either)...I will consider someone with no political experience for lower offices only.

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies