An Assault On Democracy? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 15, 2024, 12:06:24 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  An Assault On Democracy? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: An Assault On Democracy?  (Read 728 times)
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: 4.17

« on: September 22, 2017, 10:56:23 AM »

Madam President,

I urge both you and your opponent to redouble your respective efforts to de-escalate any potentially inflammatory rhetoric and work towards finding a solution to the present dispute. All parties should take every possible measure to ensure the integrity of the election process, a task made ever more crucial in light of the recent revelations from the CIA regarding Russian interference with the Federalists' electoral mechanisms. This latest development only compounds the haze of uncertainty which surrounded the primary as a result of the sudden and unexpected change its timetable which saw it moved almost a month ahead of schedule, disenfranchising many potential voters, myself included.

I do not wish to presume the election's outcome, much less a counterfactual result, but every attempt should be made to maintain party unity and avoid the dissemination of untruths. The evidence presented by Oakvale is serious, credible, and realistic, and deserves careful and honest consideration. Failure to resolve them may result in further ruptures and undermine the Federalist Party's ability to contest the upcoming elections. With respect to your challenger, I likewise hope that he may refrain from escalatory rhetoric and engage with what I hope shall be your efforts to resolve this dispute in good faith and in a spirit of open-mindedness.

Given the gravity of this situation, it is imperative that we work together to find a workable solution to the present dispute and ensure that the credibility of election process is unimpeachable. I trust all parties will undertake this effort with all due haste and in full sincerity.

Yours sincerely,
Simfan34
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies