Indiana CD 2: Possible rematch (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 15, 2024, 09:24:34 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Indiana CD 2: Possible rematch (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Indiana CD 2: Possible rematch  (Read 3047 times)
feeblepizza
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.45, S: -0.26

« on: March 25, 2011, 08:45:59 AM »

Donnelly has already hinted at retiring from the House because he knows that he would lose anyway, especially with redistricting. He's more likely to run for Governor or Senate. In essence, he's not getting anywhere, ever.
feeblepizza
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.45, S: -0.26

« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2011, 08:44:05 PM »

Donnelly has already hinted at retiring from the House because he knows that he would lose anyway, especially with redistricting. He's more likely to run for Governor or Senate. In essence, he's not getting anywhere, ever.
I've heard he has some interest in the SoS position, which will be in 2014. Probably his best opportunity of winning a statewide election. He'll likely have a name recognition edge over whoever he faces there. If Charlie Brown runs for a second term, it certainly has a good chance of going to Donnelly, with the fiasco that's going on there.

Y'all shoulda joined me in supporting Osili. Wink I had a bad feeling at Brown, starting way back in May of 2010.
White
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies