Two car bombs found in London (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 05:28:34 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  Two car bombs found in London (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Two car bombs found in London  (Read 8635 times)
Gabu
Atlas Star
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -4.32, S: -6.52

« on: June 29, 2007, 03:24:42 PM »

I guess so. Keep in mind, the UK has more liberal leadership...and lacks things such as wiretapping and the Patriot Act. The stuff that has kept the USA safe is not in place in the UK.

I tell ya...these terrorists like attacking in Summer.

Er, the bombs were discovered before they could kill anyone.  So that means that this is a job well done by those involved.
Gabu
Atlas Star
Canada

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2007, 01:53:48 AM »

Ignore this post Naso, I dare you...

The UK has different laws about holding people before they have to be charged which actually makes it easier to hold people and do a better investigation which helps against fighting terrorists.
Gabu
Atlas Star
Canada

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2007, 01:54:11 AM »

And just for good measure:

Ignore this post Naso, I dare you...

The UK has different laws about holding people before they have to be charged which actually makes it easier to hold people and do a better investigation which helps against fighting terrorists.
Gabu
Atlas Star
Canada

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2007, 04:05:15 PM »

Naso, keep up the good fight buddy. You're on the right track.

The good fight is sticking your head in the sand and ignoring absolutely everything that is not in accordance to your predetermined view of the world?
Gabu
Atlas Star
Canada

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2007, 03:30:22 PM »

I notice you're still touting that link between McVeigh and al-Qaeda.  You've suggested it here multiple times before, and are yet to back it up with any kind of credible evidence whatsoever.

I'll have to assume that you *still* haven't found any evidence then, States.  In future, make sure not to spout such nonsense unless you can back it up, okay?

I do have to say that I sort of find it funny that someone who always asks people "Proof?" when they make a statement about some political figure is dead-set on believing something that has even less proof behind it.
Gabu
Atlas Star
Canada

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2007, 04:10:48 PM »
« Edited: July 02, 2007, 04:13:02 PM by SoFA Gabu »

Oh I read it, I just don't want to bother to dig it up for you. If you want to look it up do so if you'd like. And yes, I'll keep saying it, so there.

I did look it up.  What I found out was that McVeigh's defense lawyers did indeed try to use theories that Islamists were conspiring in the attack.  I also found out that every single one of them was thrown out by the judge and barred from being used as a defense due to complete lack of evidence supporting it.

Evidently, we were not reading the same thing.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies