Affirmative Consent in Post-Secondary Education Act of 2015 (Final vote) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 10:30:28 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Affirmative Consent in Post-Secondary Education Act of 2015 (Final vote) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Affirmative Consent in Post-Secondary Education Act of 2015 (Final vote)  (Read 5153 times)
DemPGH
YaBB God
United States

« on: April 09, 2015, 04:02:16 PM »

I'm very dubious about this, but am curious to read the defense of it.

You must be logged in to read this quote.

So is it advisable that consent be in writing? I'm just reading it to the letter. See, I think when we start talking about standards of evidence we run into problems.
DemPGH
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2015, 03:22:51 PM »

No.

Picking a couple sentences out of this won't work, I don't think. We need an overhaul/revision of this one if we're going to go forward with it.
DemPGH
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2015, 10:12:02 AM »

As to Hagrid's amendment, ehh, I don't know. Ongoing permission throughout whatever people are choosing to do is problematic, standards of evidence are still problematic, the kind and quality of legitimate accusations are probably still problematic . . . I'm just uneasy about it.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies