Iowa is Rubio Country (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 21, 2024, 06:33:10 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Election What-ifs? (Moderator: Dereich)
  Iowa is Rubio Country (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Iowa is Rubio Country  (Read 207529 times)
PRESIDENT STANTON
United States

« on: March 15, 2019, 04:37:20 AM »

I thought there might’ve been more SCOTUS turnovers!  I can’t believe that Ruth Bader Ginsburg or Stephen Breyer are even still on the court! I thought that Rubio might’ve put more Justices besides Lee or Pryor on SC.
PRESIDENT STANTON
United States

« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2019, 06:30:53 AM »

I guess Nikki Haley becomes the favorite to win the GOP presidential nomination in 2024, I can imagine if she gets the nomination she will could pick Josh Romney as her VP running mate, well she has a wealth of political talent.
PRESIDENT STANTON
United States

« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2019, 08:31:22 AM »

Will Rubio fall victim to lame duck status as 2023 progresses and attention turns to the 2024 presidential campaign ? or will his political influence transcend all political activities in both congress and on the campaign trail. I have a feeling that this will be the case.
PRESIDENT STANTON
United States

« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2019, 08:19:46 PM »

Nice work! But you’re repeating stuff! You know that don’t you?
PRESIDENT STANTON
United States

« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2019, 07:08:04 PM »

As good as this story is, I have a suspicion that it is stalled for the for seeable future!
PRESIDENT STANTON
United States

« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2019, 10:01:37 AM »

Sorry 😐 to pile on with more criticism! But the progress of this timeline is painfully slow! It seems there’s very little in regards as substance to the storyline! At this rate, the author might get to Election Day 2024, sometime in 2028! Unreal!
PRESIDENT STANTON
United States

« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2019, 02:23:50 PM »

It’s a good thread! But was wondering will Rubio’s popularity be a boost to Haley, or is she going to stake a more independent status, so she can establish herself as her own agent as she prepares to run in 2024?
PRESIDENT STANTON
United States

« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2019, 05:03:40 PM »

It sure was! But that being said, it’s very easy to forget, that Clinton’s Impeachment travails & the whole Monica Lewinsky saga compelled Gore to distance himself from Clinton! If it were not for that you can bet Gore would’ve taken a far different approach! However Haley might have more flexibility & embrace Rubio when it’s necessary, but stake out a more independent campaign when required! Be less like Nixon & more like Bush in other words! Rubio accept whatever role Haley creates! Judging from the thread, Rubio comes across as that pragmatic! It would be a kicker should Haley win, she makes Rubio Secretary of State! Just saying!
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies