YouGov/NY Times/CBS News polls of all states with Gov. races (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 15, 2024, 04:13:06 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2014 Gubernatorial Election Polls
  YouGov/NY Times/CBS News polls of all states with Gov. races (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: YouGov/NY Times/CBS News polls of all states with Gov. races  (Read 5230 times)
NHLiberal

« on: July 27, 2014, 06:23:18 PM »

Kasich is only up 6 and Rauner is only up 3 when Brownback is up 13, Deal is up 9, and Foley is up 7? Yeah right.
NHLiberal

« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2014, 08:23:26 AM »

Kasich is only up 6 and Rauner is only up 3 when Brownback is up 13, Deal is up 9, and Foley is up 7? Yeah right.
What do you mean only? The last poll (an internal, but still a lot more reliable than this one) had Kasich only up 1 and that was before FitzGerald started airing a 2 week along TV ad across the state. Magellan and Rassy, polls shown to have R biases, had Kasich up by a similar margin that YouGov has him up by.

We can agree though that this poll is junk considering there's no way in heck the criminal, the segregationist, the purger, or CT 2010 is up by that much.

Kasich up 6, or less, seems reasonable. All I'm saying is that Kasich is in a MUCH better position than Brownback, Deal, or Foley, and these polls do not reflect that.
NHLiberal

« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2014, 08:12:16 PM »

I thought it was fairly well-known.

It is fairly well-known that it's not gonna be a cruiser, but I would say that for the most part people tend to overestimate Malloy's chances. If I had a gun to my head, I'd say without hesitation that Foley wins. I'd handicap his chances around 55%.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies