Zelensky opens door to legalizing same-sex civil partnerships in Ukraine (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 10:24:11 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  Zelensky opens door to legalizing same-sex civil partnerships in Ukraine (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Zelensky opens door to legalizing same-sex civil partnerships in Ukraine  (Read 1225 times)
TheTide
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: -1.03, S: -6.96

P P P
« on: August 05, 2022, 06:20:02 AM »

It’s so hilarious how the Zelensky stanning is only a way for western people to express their anti-Putin stance but they literally don’t know anything about Zelensky himself, neither do they care hearing about it at all lol

You're asking too much of people. Let them just read the headlines and put up Ukrainian flags in their gardens. Isn't it odd how rare it is to see flags of the various other victim countries in the world being flown? If I were cynical, which I am most certainly not, I'd almost say that people don't deep down care about injustices aside from those that happen to be dominating news coverage. A bit like how they only really care about their own nation's politics on about one day every four years.

I give Nancy Pelosi credit for attempting to remind the world that there are other problems too.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies