2 Year Old Attacked by Alligator in Orlando (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 10:02:25 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  2 Year Old Attacked by Alligator in Orlando (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 2 Year Old Attacked by Alligator in Orlando  (Read 2343 times)
Hermit For Peace
hermit
Junior Chimp

« on: June 16, 2016, 02:38:11 PM »

I feel so sorry for those parents. This type of event happening to my kid would kill me.

Who in heck ever wants to live in Florida with the humidity, the alligators, the BIG bugs that abound....not to mention the hurricanes!

Hell on Earth.
Hermit For Peace
hermit
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2016, 03:11:34 PM »

I feel so sorry for those parents. This type of event happening to my kid would kill me.

Who in heck ever wants to live in Florida with the humidity, the alligators, the BIG bugs that abound....not to mention the hurricanes!

Hell on Earth.

It's more the people that keep me away from Florida:

LOL!
Hermit For Peace
hermit
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2016, 03:18:29 PM »

Hell on Earth.

I mean in Florida's defense I could say "why would I want to live in California" "the people, the earthquakes, the droughts, the pollution, the high taxes etc.

Yes you could say that. We don't have much pollution any more, though. Used to be bad but we pay high gas taxes to help keep that in line, plus other measures are taken for sure.

A devastating earthquake happens far less frequently than hurricanes -- which have a "season" named after them.

I personally cannot stand humidity, so droughts suit me fine. We always get through them, and they really don't affect the quality of our lives.

I know it's all a matter of preference, but no one could ever pay me enough to live in FL. California is the most beautiful and dynamic state in the country....that's my bias. And NO alligators except in zoos!
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies