GA - UNLV Lee Business School: Kemp ahead in primary, leads Abrams (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 04, 2024, 03:45:27 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2022 Gubernatorial Election Polls
  GA - UNLV Lee Business School: Kemp ahead in primary, leads Abrams (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: GA - UNLV Lee Business School: Kemp ahead in primary, leads Abrams  (Read 2243 times)
tosk

Political Matrix
E: 1.81, S: -2.96

« on: January 10, 2021, 11:50:22 PM »

not even Nevada polls Nevada
tosk

Political Matrix
E: 1.81, S: -2.96

« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2021, 02:16:42 AM »

I'd suggest that Abrams will be the favorite in 2022, unless she faces Kemp (in which case the race is a pure tossup).

That said, she might skip the race and attempt to primary Kamala Harris in the Presidential race, if it becomes clear that Biden isn't running for reelection.
Are you serious? What qualifications would she have? She def going for the governors seat in 2022

Being an ex-State Representative already makes her more qualified than Trump ever was.

being an ex-state rep means jack for experience. why don't people bring up her education and private sector experience when this comes up? I don't even like her but it's not like she's a doofus. Going straight to talking about being a state rep degrades her.

regardless I can't see why she doesn't go for the governor's mansion even if it means pulling a jerry brown and running for president right away. Of course, if she loses the gov mansion again I don't know what her future could possibly hold.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies