Might Election 2020 look something like this? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 03:26:40 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Presidential Election Trends (Moderator: 100% pro-life no matter what)
  Might Election 2020 look something like this? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Might Election 2020 look something like this?  (Read 7089 times)
Smid
Junior Chimp
Australia

« on: February 14, 2009, 01:35:22 AM »

Indiana is about the only prediction I made about the 2008 election that was anywhere near daring and actually came right. I think I still have the right to boast about this. This quote from back in February and only about a week after the other comments about Indiana were made in this thread:

Now... this is a long call to make, but I think that if this is the case, Indiana going to be a surprise state in November. It has over 100 casualties in Iraq (see http://projects.washingtonpost.com/fallen/states/ ) and had seats changing hands in 2006. I'm still doing some analysis on swings in the state there over the past few elections, but I think that it's going to either be quite close - and maybe even go dem for the first time in goodness knows how long.

In 2004, Bush received 60% of the vote to Kerry's 39% (I haven't looked at Congress figures yet). In 2006, Republican Congressional candidates received 49.90% of the vote to the Democrat Congressional candidates' 48.74%.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies