Coburn backs Romney (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 13, 2024, 07:10:04 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  Coburn backs Romney (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Coburn backs Romney  (Read 1197 times)
Politico
YaBB God
« on: March 04, 2012, 11:43:09 PM »
« edited: March 04, 2012, 11:55:24 PM by Politico »

Coburn supported the product of the deficit commission that he was on. He really worries about deficits. If you do worry, Mittens is a better choice than Rick in my opinion, and I suspect his. That is for starters. Beyond that, most GOP elected officials I suspect at this point, really want this primary to be over. It just  isn't helping their objectives at this point.

LOL if you really care about deficits, you support Obama.

Obama is the one running perpetual trillion dollar deficits. He has racked up more debt than every president of the 19th and 20th centuries combined. Give him four more years and he'll have racked up more debt than all presidents before him combined.

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Not when we're done moving every social program we can move off the books of the federal government and onto the states, where they can decide what stays and what goes. If all goes well, Medicare and Social Security will be the only federal social programs left standing after eight years of Mitt.

Mitt Romney is going to reform Washington in the vision of Adam Smith.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies