Public Office of the President (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 10:29:58 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Public Office of the President (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Public Office of the President  (Read 1055 times)
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« on: March 05, 2021, 03:52:56 PM »

To all the people who will say it was planned all along. You will be right about one thing: Sestak has always wanted to take my position. But where you will be all wrong, this is not the president office he was looking, but becoming chief justice. Had I proposed me to become president or chief justice, he definitely would have chosen the chief justice position lol.

We were really not expecting to win, and this is the truth.
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2021, 03:59:13 PM »

I have now edited in the reasoning for the awarding for the Atlasian recipients. The awards may now be entered into the record as follows:

Quote from:  Executive Order 52-016
EXECUTIVE ORDER
to make inductions to the Order of the Star of Atlasia

Any selections to the Order of the Star of Atlasia in this executive order which are duplicates of selections made within the last two weeks are to only be counted once total.

The following are awarded the Silver Star of the Order of the Star of Atlasia:

Bacon King, for his two years of continuing service as Lincoln's regional justice, and his long history of contributions to Atlasia's legal sphere.

Reagente, for having served the Southern region as a delegate continuously for two years and counting and always striving to keep the regional government active.

Mike Wells, for being my first partner in the refounding of Labor, and for his long and consistent service to the region of Lincoln.

Virginia, for being a stable and fair moderator and administrator to our constituent board and forum for the last several years, including making improvements and changes that have made the regular operation of Atlasia significantly smoother.

Oakvale, for his continuing contributions to Atlasia's legal world and his constant willingness to question established notions within the game.

Razze, for his three years dedicated service to in House of Representatives.

Lfromnj, because I still feel bad about December 2019 and for his advocacy for reforming the budget, scoring, and economic simulation process.

OBD, for being the best Vice President I could have asked for.

Antonio, for founding the greatest political party in Atlasian history.

Adam Griffin, because his resume shines so much gold that no one has yet thought to give him Silver, for his mentorship and friendship over the last several years, and for being the single most dominant personality in this game.

The following are awarded the Gold Star of the Order of the Star of Atlasia:

Jimmy7812, because I cannot deny the past, and he and I were once among the most consequential duos in Atlasian history; and because no matter who he aligns with he always makes massive contributions both as a responsible officeholder and as an electoral strategist.

Tack, for his long and dedicated service to both the Senate and the Lincoln Region, and specifically his leadership in authoring the region's new constitution.

Peanut, for his service as Governor and Senator in Lincoln, as Vice President, and now as Game Moderator, having one of the most continually positive personalities in this game and always striving to improve Atlasia as a whole.

Ninja, for fighting long and hard to re-establish the center in Atlasia, often against numerous setbacks and the strongest of opposition.

TedBessell, for over five years of service to Atlasia across a wide variety of positions and parties, always maintinaing a high standard as an officeholder.

FalterinArc, for his service as Deputy President of Congress, acting as a very capable manager of an often difficult legislative setup and keeping things flowing at a brisk pace.

Olawakandi, for showing us.

Windjammer, for being the first to believe in me nearly three years ago when the rest of the game had written me off as a joke, for being a constantly supportive mentor throughout my time within this game, for his service as Chief Justice for the past half decade, and for his friendship across the years.

The following posthumous inductions are made to the Gold Star of the Order of the Star of Atlasia:

John Nash
Emmy Noether
John Tate
Kurt Gödel
John Paul Stevens
Ann Selzer
Stephen Curry

The following posthumous inductions are made to the Silver Star of the Order of the Star of Atlasia:

Terence Tao
John Milnor
John von Neumann
Richard S. Hamilton
Joe Sestak
Klay Thompson
Buster Posey

I. C. SESTAC PRAESES ATLASIENSIS LII

You have been the best president Atlasia ever had since I have been playing this game for 8 years now. You will be remembered, definitely. Not swearing in was the one the best decisions I ever made
and it allowed you to become the president you were always destined to become.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies