brace yourself for the tribulation (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 04:53:49 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Discussion
  Religion & Philosophy (Moderator: Okay, maybe Mike Johnson is a competent parliamentarian.)
  brace yourself for the tribulation (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: brace yourself for the tribulation  (Read 22216 times)
John Dibble
Atlas Icon
Japan

« on: February 16, 2009, 09:27:56 AM »

Yes, yes, silly false prophetman, we all know you're a racist and that you won't feel the least bit silly when none of these predictions of yours come true. Could you just do all of us a favor and crawl back under whatever bridge you came from and leave us civilized folks alone?
John Dibble
Atlas Icon
Japan

« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2009, 11:04:01 AM »

LOL, he isn't even denying it. So when is the next Klan meeting? Have you guys decided whose lawn you'll burn a cross on next?
John Dibble
Atlas Icon
Japan

« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2009, 02:06:55 PM »

LOL, he isn't even denying it. So when is the next Klan meeting? Have you guys decided whose lawn you'll burn a cross on next?
You must be logged in to read this quote.

Has the MAN OF LAWLESSNESS and the NAACP decided yet which will be the next white establishment to extort?, or which white individual to shake down for more money?

The fact that you blame the NAACP and black people for the economic crisis shows just how blatantly ignorant and racist you are. Your judgment is so screwed up because of the hatred and prejudice that you hold in your heart that one can't help but pity you.

LOL, Look everyone!, ol John Dibble isn't even denying it!

Oh, yes, clearly because I didn't respond in ten minutes means I'm not denying it! I couldn't possibly have been out to lunch. No, I have to be here, reading this forum every minute of every day!

As far as I can recall, you've never once denied your racism, but maybe that's because you know deep down that you can't.
John Dibble
Atlas Icon
Japan

« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2009, 07:15:46 AM »

To believe and teach that Adam and Eve; a couple of the same race were able to have children of all races, is not only false, it's LUDICROUS!

Because believing that a man can be horrendously tortured and killed on a cross and then come back to life in three days isn't ludicrous? Or that you can fit two of every animal on the planet on a boat and have them reproduce without the severe genetic damage that would result from inbreeding? Or how about the various other fantastical things that nobody alive has even seen that you most likely would consider ludicrous if they were in any religious text other than the Bible?
John Dibble
Atlas Icon
Japan

« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2009, 07:40:50 AM »

Your math on Noah's Ark doesn't measure up.

1. Biblically speaking everyone not on the ark died. This left a remaining population of eight - Noah and his wife, his three sons and their wives.
2. Supposing Noah being the righteous one, by your definition his wife would be white, otherwise by your claims his marriage would be considered an abomination and he couldn't possibly be righteous.
3. Thus all of Noah's sons would be white.
4. Supposing all of Noah's sons on the ark had wives of other races, you'll have a total of FOUR races.
5. There are more than four races on the planet. Even supposing all the Europeans whites are one race, you have blacks, Chinese, Japanese, Koreans, Indians, Arabs, Persians, Egyptians, multiple races of Native Americans, and quite a few more.

Where did all these extra races come from?
John Dibble
Atlas Icon
Japan

« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2009, 06:34:10 PM »

Dibble/Dead0man

What’s going on here?  Are you two competing for The Accidental Bible Interpreter Award, or something?  Hehe.

As for me, once again I find myself agreeing with the unbeliever’s interpretation of scripture.  Strange how that always seems to happen.

You don't have to believe in the contents of a book to be able to read and understand it. Sure, there can be debate in how things should be interpreted, but prophetman's interpretations are so contradictory to the plain English contents of the Bible and reality in general that there's just no possible way I could agree with them as being the correct interpretations.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies