Clinton: “I Feel Sorry For Young People Who Believe Sanders” (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 12:32:50 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Clinton: “I Feel Sorry For Young People Who Believe Sanders” (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Clinton: “I Feel Sorry For Young People Who Believe Sanders”  (Read 3470 times)
HagridOfTheDeep
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -4.35

« on: April 04, 2016, 04:22:27 AM »

If anything, that clip just breathes life into the idea that she's constantly having to face manufactured bullsh-t about her record. "Answer this baseless criticism!" "Now reply to this one!"
HagridOfTheDeep
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -4.35

« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2016, 04:30:37 PM »

It must be boring to constantly have to refer to "FREE STUFF" like some sort of nutty right-winger.  

You're right, it's not free at all. He will need to raise taxes for everyone.
But he conveniently forgets to mention that fact.

If you think US tax rates are too high, I want some of what you're smoking.

That's a nice straw-man you built there.

I'll ask it again, since you seem to want to respond to everything without actually adding anything substantive: why did Hillary Clinton stop taking donations from private prisons if the donations don't influence her political decision making?

This makes no sense.

If she decided to stop taking the donations because they were influencing her decisions, it means she's reflective enough to understand when she's being bought and takes the appropriate actions to neutralize this problem. Great! Since she apparently has good judgement on these matters, I trust that she has used the same criteria to determine that her Wall Street donors are, in fact, not actually influencing her! Yay!

On the other hand, it could have nothing to do with buying influence at all and simply be that she rejected the money because people were making too big a stink about it and she didn't want to deal with the drama, even though in reality it's a non-issue. She doesn't do the same with Wall Street because unfortunately she does need the money. The good thing is, she's shown that she doesn't let this money influence her and actually uses it to help support other Democrats.

So what's the problem?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies