Barron Trump to be delegate at RNC (update: no he isn't) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 31, 2024, 10:08:53 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  2024 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, GeorgiaModerate, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Barron Trump to be delegate at RNC (update: no he isn't) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Barron Trump to be delegate at RNC (update: no he isn't)  (Read 1270 times)
Absentee Voting Ghost of Ruin
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« on: May 09, 2024, 12:51:10 AM »

I know nothing about Barron Trump, beyond his age, his height, and that he's named after one of his father's aliases.

But all this sudden surge of coverage has me remembering is that Octavian was 18 when Caesar was assassinated.

Absentee Voting Ghost of Ruin
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2024, 08:45:55 AM »

I wonder if this had anything to do with it:

Trump gets Barron's age wrong when asked about his youngest son's convention role
Former President Donald Trump misstated the age of his youngest son in an interview that aired Thursday, saying Barron Trump was 17 years old — even though he turned 18 in March.

The mistake came when Trump reacted to his son's entering the political arena as a delegate from Florida for the Republican National Convention, which was first reported by NBC News.

"He’s pretty young, I will say. He’s 17," Trump said in an interview with Telemundo 51 of Miami. "But if they can do that, I’m all for it."
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies