Barron Trump to be delegate at RNC (update: no he isn't) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 20, 2024, 02:32:22 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  2024 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, GeorgiaModerate, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Barron Trump to be delegate at RNC (update: no he isn't) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Barron Trump to be delegate at RNC (update: no he isn't)  (Read 1181 times)
Obama24
United States
« on: May 09, 2024, 12:15:04 AM »

I feel bad for him. He's way too young for this, he literally just turned 18. He's been groomed into this and now the left wing is gonna tear the kid apart.
Obama24
United States
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2024, 05:22:23 PM »

Trumpism is gonna end once he is put in jail

Hard disagree. I don't think Donald Trump, for one, will ever see the inside of a prison. Secondly, Trumpism is at this point an ideology that really transcends Trump himself. Plus there are his sons and Ivanka who could potentially carry the ideology forward.
Obama24
United States
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2024, 10:38:58 PM »

I think honestly he would be Trump's preferred "successor" if Barron wasn't another 17 years from being able to run for Prez. His other kids seem mostly politically inept, especially Don Jr. This is mostly "vibes" but none of them really match to Trump's undeniable charisma. Trump is a very skilled bullsh*tter, while Don Jr., Eric, etc... aren't.

Despite literally just being 18 something strikes me as different about him.

None of the Trump failsons have any future in electoral politics. Barron will be the same. The best any of them can hope for is a Safe R House district and even that they could easily lose a primary any cycle.

I get this eerie feeling that Barron could end up being propped up as an Augustus figure by the GOP in the future. Meaning, let us say Trump is Sulla, or Caesar - they took advantage of an already weakened Republic to weaken it further. Augustus finally broke it fully.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies