Barron Trump to be delegate at RNC (update: no he isn't) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 20, 2024, 12:54:33 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  2024 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, GeorgiaModerate, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Barron Trump to be delegate at RNC (update: no he isn't) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Barron Trump to be delegate at RNC (update: no he isn't)  (Read 1161 times)
Octowakandi
Octosteel
United States

« on: May 08, 2024, 11:40:06 PM »

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13396285/Barron-Trump-political-aspirations-charm-conservatives.html

Kind of wild that after years of zero news about Barron Trump, we finally have a deluge of information.
Octowakandi
Octosteel
United States

« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2024, 12:25:19 PM »

I think honestly he would be Trump's preferred "successor" if Barron wasn't another 17 years from being able to run for Prez. His other kids seem mostly politically inept, especially Don Jr. This is mostly "vibes" but none of them really match to Trump's undeniable charisma. Trump is a very skilled bullsh*tter, while Don Jr., Eric, etc... aren't.

Despite literally just being 18 something strikes me as different about him.
If I had to bet on who the base would pick, though, it would be Eric.
This is reminding me of the people saying how Trump will pick Rudy Giuliani or MTG as VP.
Octowakandi
Octosteel
United States

« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2024, 08:13:02 PM »

Yeah Barron is certainly entering politics. Its kind of like the prince inheriting the throne. Would be amazing if we had a Trump, Don JR, and Barron set of presidencies. Although I think Donald Trump Jr is less likely to be President than Barron.

That would basically be a monarchy. Why do you think that would be amazing?
You must have been really terrified for democracy when Jeb Bush was running for President.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies