Barron Trump to be delegate at RNC
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 09, 2024, 12:53:41 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  2024 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, GeorgiaModerate, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Barron Trump to be delegate at RNC
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Barron Trump to be delegate at RNC  (Read 76 times)
lfromnj
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: May 08, 2024, 11:30:58 PM »

https://www.politico.com/news/2024/05/08/barron-trump-florida-delegate-republican-national-convention-00156980
Octowakandi
Octosteel
United States

« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2024, 11:40:06 PM »

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13396285/Barron-Trump-political-aspirations-charm-conservatives.html

Kind of wild that after years of zero news about Barron Trump, we finally have a deluge of information.
Minnesota Mike
YaBB God

« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2024, 11:48:19 PM »

How would you like to a long time Florida Republican who has raised money, knocked on doors, maybe ran for office and you get bumped from being a delegate to the national convention by Barron Trump?

Obama24
Rookie
United States
« Reply #3 on: Today at 12:15:04 AM »

I feel bad for him. He's way too young for this, he literally just turned 18. He's been groomed into this and now the left wing is gonna tear the kid apart.
ηєω ƒяσηтιєя
New Frontier
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.42, S: -1.22

« Reply #4 on: Today at 12:26:12 AM »

I feel bad for him. He's way too young for this, he literally just turned 18. He's been groomed into this and now the left wing is gonna tear the kid apart.
Yeah, because the right was notoriously kind to Amy Carter, Chelsea Clinton, and Malia & Sasha Obama.
The Mikado
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #5 on: Today at 12:33:18 AM »

Dems left him (and Tiffany) alone the entire first Trump Admin because he was too young and Tiffany had no political interest. Dems still leave Tiffany alone while attacking the three older siblings. If Barron wants to go from non-combatant to combatant like his three eldest siblings, this is part of what comes with the territory. If he wants to be left alone, he can be like Tiffany.
Absentee Voting Ghost of Ruin
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« Reply #6 on: Today at 12:51:10 AM »

I know nothing about Barron Trump, beyond his age, his height, and that he's named after one of his father's aliases.

But all this sudden surge of coverage has me remembering is that Octavian was 18 when Caesar was assassinated.

Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies