AL-GOV: Former Chief Justice Sue Bell Cobb announces candidacy (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 06:53:03 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  AL-GOV: Former Chief Justice Sue Bell Cobb announces candidacy (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: AL-GOV: Former Chief Justice Sue Bell Cobb announces candidacy  (Read 3580 times)
Alabama_Indy10
YaBB God
United States

« on: June 15, 2017, 12:40:15 AM »

Richard Lindsey, Jim Folsom Jr., Artur Davis, Walter Maddox, Craig Ford, and Bobby Bright are the other strong candidates she probably just cleared from the field. Honestly, in my opinion, Lindsey and Folsom are the strongest potential nominees.

Richard Lindsey is my representative in the state legislature. I see him across the county all the time. He is a family friend. Heck he came to my high school graduation. I speak to him quite often and trust me, he isn't running for any higher office. He has been our rep in the legislature since 1983 as a democrat in a county Trump won 82%. He is extremely popular in the county and district.
Alabama_Indy10
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2017, 08:28:30 PM »

Walt Maddox is in. There is actually going to be a competitive Democratic gubernatorial primary in Alabama.
Wow! I prefer Maddox to Cobb, but if Richard Lindsey runs, I would prefer him.
Richard Lindsey lives about 10 minutes from me and he's a family friend. Trust me, he's not running
Alabama_Indy10
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2017, 09:14:29 PM »

Walt Maddox is in. There is actually going to be a competitive Democratic gubernatorial primary in Alabama.
Wow! I prefer Maddox to Cobb, but if Richard Lindsey runs, I would prefer him.
Richard Lindsey lives about 10 minutes from me and he's a family friend. Trust me, he's not running
I really, really wish he would. He and Arthur Orr are my two favorite people in the Alabama state legislature, and either one of them would make a fine Governor.
I totally agree. Richard is a great guy and I would love to have him as governor.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies