Census Bureau of Atlasia: Homelycooking, Registrar General (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 11:46:21 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Census Bureau of Atlasia: Homelycooking, Registrar General (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Census Bureau of Atlasia: Homelycooking, Registrar General  (Read 100673 times)
Sbane
sbane
Atlas Icon

« on: November 06, 2013, 03:15:07 PM »

I meant registrar general. Sorry, I'm pretty pissed at the moment that this lawsuit was ever brought.

So instead of directing your RG to follow what the Constitution says, you're pissed at me for bringing a lawsuit to force actual enforcement of the Constitution?  I don't like that homely resigned either, but the blame for this is in no way on me.  I gave homely ample time to change his stance on this.  He's your RG; you could've directed him to take different action.

Would have PM'ing all the people who were deregistered have taken more time than writing up a whole case? Maybe you and Shua could have split the workload.
Sbane
sbane
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2013, 08:48:10 PM »

I meant registrar general. Sorry, I'm pretty pissed at the moment that this lawsuit was ever brought.

So instead of directing your RG to follow what the Constitution says, you're pissed at me for bringing a lawsuit to force actual enforcement of the Constitution?  I don't like that homely resigned either, but the blame for this is in no way on me.  I gave homely ample time to change his stance on this.  He's your RG; you could've directed him to take different action.

Would have PM'ing all the people who were deregistered have taken more time than writing up a whole case? Maybe you and Shua could have split the workload.

You mean to do that after every election that ever happens again, going through the voting history of each person to see whether they were legitimately deregistered or not?  Yes, that's quite a time commitment.

Why not just contact everyone who was deregistered? The list is already made by Homely. Finding them all might take a couple of minutes and writing the PM should take maybe 20 seconds. If people are serious about stayin active in Atlasis, they will rejoin. Most of the people who are going to be reinstated will likely just be deregisted next time around. This was a pointless exercise.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies