Hillary will be our next president and here's why. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 04:56:11 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Hillary will be our next president and here's why. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Hillary will be our next president and here's why.  (Read 2334 times)
MK
Mike Keller
United States

« on: May 18, 2016, 12:15:50 AM »

The fact that a post like this has to be made is a sign Hillary hacks are worried.

Trump is right now slated to lose by 5% is my estimate.  He needs to gain another 5-6% to win from where he currently stands.  No, hes not winning 40sh numbers with hispanics nor going to win huge percent of blacks.  Those groups are pretty much democratic forever.   Its the Rustbelt white working class vote that will get him elected.  All he needs to do is convince them that he can actually be president the 1st debate will be key in this.  Hillary knows more than he does on a number of issues, but everbody knows that. All Trump has to do is show that he can command the stage (he actually held his own against 17 other knowledgeable candidates).   

Its interesting now that Hillary's campaign his going super negative instead of run on her record. It seems to me that shes thrown in the towel on the working class vote and is going for identity politics. 

If I'm advising trump I'd go all in on NAFTA and TPP. Make this election a referendum on those two issues with small hints of anti-immigration.  Ohio, PA and MI are the targets.
MK
Mike Keller
United States

« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2016, 10:17:33 AM »

I've said it before and I'll say it again; Hillary Clinton will never be President. 

Yes, but for the faithful, hope springs eternal.

The turning point for Hillary this time around will be the results of the FBI investigation, and it's not going to be a particularly pretty turning point.

Nonsense the Obama administration will never allow Hillary to be charged with anything.   This will be swept under the rug with the rest of the crooked Clintons crimes.

Ill say it again in the history of american politics the Clintons are one of the most corrupted , unethical families ever.   Here and Bill makes Nixion look like a political saint.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies