What Republicans must do and must do NOW (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 22, 2024, 12:38:31 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  What Republicans must do and must do NOW (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: What Republicans must do and must do NOW  (Read 4908 times)
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
evergreen
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

« on: March 09, 2016, 07:43:04 PM »

Are you aware that Mr. Ted Cruz is not a natural born citizen?  That he is not eligible to become the POTUS or VPOTUS by the very US Constitution that you support?  Please understand that to be a natural born citizen, one has to be born of both citizen parents and cannot be subject to the legal jurisdiction of any other country. 

My friend, you should really do more investigation before making statements like the one you just made.

Yes, Cruz was born in Canada, however, his mother was a U.S. citizen, born in Delaware.  His father was born in Cuba.

Therefore, by virtue of the fact his mother was/is an American citizen, Cruz is totally eligible to become President of the United States.

Also, you are pitting yourself against one of the foremost constitutional scholars in the U.S., Harvard Law Professor Alan Dershowitz, who has stated that Cruz is constitutionally eligible to be President, and, by the way, has as well stated that Ted Cruz is one of the smartest students he has ever had at the Harvard Law School.

cruz isn't even a natural-born human being. give it up, winnie.
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
evergreen
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2016, 02:28:57 AM »

Are you aware that Mr. Ted Cruz is not a natural born citizen?  That he is not eligible to become the POTUS or VPOTUS by the very US Constitution that you support?  Please understand that to be a natural born citizen, one has to be born of both citizen parents and cannot be subject to the legal jurisdiction of any other country. 

My friend, you should really do more investigation before making statements like the one you just made.

Yes, Cruz was born in Canada, however, his mother was a U.S. citizen, born in Delaware.  His father was born in Cuba.

Therefore, by virtue of the fact his mother was/is an American citizen, Cruz is totally eligible to become President of the United States.

Also, you are pitting yourself against one of the foremost constitutional scholars in the U.S., Harvard Law Professor Alan Dershowitz, who has stated that Cruz is constitutionally eligible to be President, and, by the way, has as well stated that Ted Cruz is one of the smartest students he has ever had at the Harvard Law School.

cruz isn't even a natural-born human being. give it up, winnie.

Evergreen, my friend, aside from your personal opinions of Cruz, your argument however, does not dispute the fact that Cruz is indeed eligible to become President of the United States.

no yeah i'm pretty sure most people wouldn't consider a cambion to be a "natural-born citisen"
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
evergreen
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2016, 12:39:48 PM »
« Edited: March 11, 2016, 12:56:12 PM by əɹɐɯʇɥᵷᴉu uəəɹᵷɹəʌə »

i mean, if you want something like cruz as president i guess that's your decision… but if we allow cambion presidents, pretty soon we're gonna have to allow full-demon presidents and that is not a road the country should go down.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies