"Who Are You?" The Uselectionatlas.org Survey! (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 21, 2024, 09:36:18 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  "Who Are You?" The Uselectionatlas.org Survey! (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: "Who Are You?" The Uselectionatlas.org Survey!  (Read 37897 times)
M

« on: December 23, 2003, 12:39:52 PM »
« edited: December 23, 2003, 12:48:12 PM by M »

1. Reuben
2. Houston, TX
3. Republican
4. George Washington
5. Winston Churchill
6. From my dad. He grew up in SC and was th first Republican in his family ever. He still has a "help uncle Strom elect Nixon" bumpersticker in the attic.
As for a specific event, probably the Oslo War (begen Rosh Hashana, in September, 2000, ongoing.)
7. From a friend about a year ago. I looked at some maps, thought "neat!" and left. I just recently stumbled on this site again and found the forum.
8. I really like the primary maps, and hope more come out soon.
9. Any PC games with the Europa Universalis engine, other favorite games are FF7 and Ocarina of Time. Also Red Alert 2. Reading politics and Fantasy (I've just rediscovered Tolkien for obvious reasons, first read the hobbit at 7 and LOTR at 10, Silmarillion at 12. Hated Silmarillion. Chris Tolkien can't write.)
10. Monty Python and the Holy Grail, tied with Spaceballs
11. Battle Cry of Freedom (George F. Root), tied with Swanee River (Stephen Collins Foster)
12. I'm a llama!
Also, I notice most people here are much older than me- I'm 17 and a senior in high school.
M

« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2003, 12:51:26 PM »

1. Reuben
2. Houston, TX
3. Republican
4. George Washington
5. Winston Churchill
6. From my dad. He grew up in SC and was th first Republican in his family ever. He still has a "help uncle Strom elect Nixon" bumpersticker in the attic.
As for a specific event, probably the Oslo War (begen Rosh Hashana, in September, 2000, ongoing.)
7. From a friend about a year ago. I looked at some maps, thought "neat!" and left. I just recently stumbled on this site again and found the forum.
8. I really like the primary maps, and hope more come out soon.
9. Any PC games with the Europa Universalis engine, other favorite games are FF7 and Ocarina of Time. Also Red Alert 2. Reading politics and Fantasy (I've just rediscovered Tolkien for obvious reasons, first read the hobbit at 7 and LOTR at 10, Silmarillion at 12. Hated Silmarillion. Chris Tolkien can't write.)
10. Monty Python and the Holy Grail, tied with Spaceballs
11. Battle Cry of Freedom (George F. Root), tied with Swanee River (Stephen Collins Foster)
12. I'm a llama!
Also, I notice most people here are much older than me- I'm 17 and a senior in high school.

We have scary similarities. I also love Europa Universalis, fantasy, Monty Python and Mel Brooks. Heard Battle Cry of Freedom in connection with playing Battleground-games. I wouldn't call it my favourite, but I definitely liked it. I played Red Alert I but never got around to buying number II.

Still, nice to have someone around with a similar profile!

That is cool! Just got Vicky last night, haven't quite figured out the basics yet. Do you use the paradox forum? If so, what is your username?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies