Death Penalty (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 06:54:11 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Political Debate (Moderator: Torie)
  Death Penalty (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Death Penalty  (Read 13312 times)
dazzleman
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix
E: 1.88, S: 1.59

« on: March 25, 2006, 08:51:45 PM »

bump

I favor the death penalty, if the person's guilt for a heinous crime is proven beyond any real doubt.

I don't care about the method.  They can boil them in oil for all I care.
dazzleman
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2006, 09:01:00 PM »

I support the death penalty for those convicted of first degree murder, treason, and/or terrorism, and I strongly advocate that it be in the form of either the hangman's noose, the firing squad, or the electric chair.  I agree with many here that lethal injections are a cop-out, and should not be an option for those convicted criminals deciding what manner of death they desire. 

I like the way you think.  What are you doing in red, man?
dazzleman
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2006, 07:41:41 AM »
« Edited: March 26, 2006, 08:04:24 AM by dazzleman »

I support the death penalty for those convicted of first degree murder, treason, and/or terrorism, and I strongly advocate that it be in the form of either the hangman's noose, the firing squad, or the electric chair.  I agree with many here that lethal injections are a cop-out, and should not be an option for those convicted criminals deciding what manner of death they desire. 

I like the way you think.  What are you doing in red, man?

STOP TRYING TO CONVERT PEOPLE

First J-Mann, now Frodo, its so annoying. And Dazzleman if you're enthusiastically pro-Death then I bet you're glad we got Rell in the State House, she allowed a man to be murdered last May.

Stop being such a drama queen, Pym.  I can do whatever I want.  If you don't like it, don't read it.  You don't seem to complain when it's done in the other direction.  Typical.

You're damn right I'm glad Rell is in the governor's seat instead of some bleeding heart criminal sympathizer.  I think it's time we cleaned out death row in the state with a bunch more executions.  Michael Ross murdered something like 14 little girls in a brutal fashion; I have no problem whatsoever dealing with the fact that he was executed by the state.

If Rell had commuted his death sentence to appease the foolish liberals, she would have been no better than a Democrat, and would have lost my vote.
dazzleman
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2006, 07:42:50 AM »

If there were more abortions, we wouldn't even need the death penalty....

and why is dazzleman reviving dead threads?

That's truly brilliant logic.  If you were a Republican, you'd be called racist for saying that, but since you're not, I guess it's OK.
dazzleman
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2006, 08:09:17 PM »

If there were more abortions, we wouldn't even need the death penalty....

and why is dazzleman reviving dead threads?

That's truly brilliant logic.  If you were a Republican, you'd be called racist for saying that, but since you're not, I guess it's OK.

Well Republicans generally would say it for racial-cleansing purposes.  Is profitable for elections.

And what do you think your abortion statement implied?  In fact, there's a lot more racial cleansing through abortion than through capital punishment, by sheer numbers.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies