Why won't the freakin' GOP nominate RAND PAUL! (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 09:01:58 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Why won't the freakin' GOP nominate RAND PAUL! (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Why won't the freakin' GOP nominate RAND PAUL!  (Read 2376 times)
EliteLX
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.64, S: 0.85

« on: June 10, 2015, 01:33:55 PM »
« edited: June 10, 2015, 01:36:12 PM by EliteLX »

He clearly, is the most electable & strong candidate on the table. Time and time again he's clearing best against the hottest contenders for the Dems and yet still the idiots at the GOP want to push Bush or Walker in? Rand has the charismatic personality, pulls youth & minorities, binds together the tea party & establishment wing, and God is the man not afraid to stand up for a punch for what he believes. Rand ultimately could fight & take states such as Ohio, Colorado, Florida, Virginia and more.

What is wrong with you people? Please, if you want the white house back, I beg of you to put Rand Paul in. He IS the man.
EliteLX
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.64, S: 0.85

« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2015, 03:56:57 PM »

For those so radically against, I'm curious as to why he is THAT radically different. The GOP isn't going to survive on a QUADRUPLE THE MILITARY BUDGET, INVADE EVERY COUNTRY, CRANK UP NATIONAL SECURITY PROGRAMS ideas for the rest of it's life. I see some Jeb Bush supporters in here and I say to you that you are literally throwing away the future of the party, it will die. It's not a "oh he's against the republican message", more of the GOP is afraid to reform the party to become more sensible with rapidly evolving American middle class ideas without destroying what it holds dearly.

Support Jeb Bush. Support Chris Christie. Keep electing these candidates, the GOP will be dead.

Or elect a real leader, simple as that.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies