How many Trump voters actually believe that being white entitles them to success (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 05:04:11 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  How many Trump voters actually believe that being white entitles them to success (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: How many Trump voters actually believe that being white entitles them to success  (Read 2707 times)
dw93
DWL
YaBB God
United States

« on: November 21, 2017, 03:10:37 AM »

So, you support a failing economic model that is leading to declining living standards - and rather than recognise that this economic model is making people's lives worse, you would rather just blame them for what you erroneously perceive as being their own failures?

Nah mate, that's messed up

I, as a Democrat who didn't support or vote for Trump agree that that's messed up. It seems like the Democratic leadership and about half of the base is pretty much taking the Republican line of "pick yourself up by the bootstraps" and "it's your own fault"  that living standards are declining and income inequality is on the rise. This just reinforces my belief that the Democratic party is no longer the party of FDR, Truman, LBJ, or even JFK. Over the last 25 years, the Democratic Party has become the party of Rockefeller Republicans and I for one am sick of having Rockefeller Republicans as the only viable alternative to the Reagan/Bush turned Trump Republicans.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies