The state of the Republican senate race in Utah
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2024, 03:21:06 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  The state of the Republican senate race in Utah
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The state of the Republican senate race in Utah  (Read 400 times)
UWS
Junior Chimp

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: June 04, 2018, 07:14:47 PM »

The Republican senate race in Utah between Mitt Romney and Mike Kennedy seems pretty clean and doesn't seem to have been marked by major personnal attacks, the moreover that I watched the debate between these two and Kennedy didn't even attack Romney on Romneycare so harshly (like Santorum and Gingrich did during the 2012 Republican presidential primary race) when they talked about health care at the beginning of this debate and they agree on most issues, if not all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2d1X6iCqwTY

What do you think of the state of the Republican senate race in Utah?
Attorney General & PPT Dwarven Dragon
Dwarven Dragon
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.42, S: -0.52

P P P

« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2018, 07:21:07 PM »

Safe Romney. The convention delegates who supported Kennedy have probably been arrested for failing to support his great Mormon Highness, Fuhrer Mitt Romney.
forgotten manatee
bluecat
United States

« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2018, 08:15:11 PM »

It doesnt really seem to grab headlines, except when Romney underperforms or says something silly. I say we just leave him alone and wish he wins, and then if he does, that he  goes on to serve as a check on Trump. I’m not sure Romney has it in him to stand up to the Fartbag, but I’m hoping against hope that he does.
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2018, 10:43:47 AM »

It doesnt really seem to grab headlines, except when Romney underperforms or says something silly. I say we just leave him alone and wish he wins, and then if he does, that he  goes on to serve as a check on Trump. I’m not sure Romney has it in him to stand up to the Fartbag, but I’m hoping against hope that he does.

They don't agree on free trade and on immigration notably (since Romney doesn't believe Mexico should pay for the wall and thinks immigrants should be allowed to hold dual citizenship status)

https://www.isidewith.com/candidate-guide/mitt-romney-vs-donald-trump/immigration
ON Progressive
OntarioProgressive
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -6.06, S: -8.70

« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2018, 10:50:33 AM »

Romney is going to win easily. The Utah GOP convention is always a country mile to the right of the actual primary voters.
KingSweden
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2018, 11:01:47 AM »

They don't agree on free trade and on immigration notably (since Romney doesn't believe Mexico should pay for the wall and thinks immigrants should be allowed to hold dual citizenship status)

https://www.isidewith.com/candidate-guide/mitt-romney-vs-donald-trump/immigration

Whoa whoa whoa Trump is against dual citizenship? F**k that guy, makes me hate him even more than o did before (Disclosure: I enjoy dual citizenship)
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies