To the "Democrats" supporting Kean (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 12, 2024, 05:08:46 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  To the "Democrats" supporting Kean (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: To the "Democrats" supporting Kean  (Read 2275 times)
GOP = Terrorists
Progress

« on: October 04, 2006, 01:07:05 AM »

He already has.  You are just blind.  Who is supporting Lieberman?  Oh yeah the vast majority of the GOP.
GOP = Terrorists
Progress

« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2006, 01:09:20 AM »

In that case I wouldn't necessarily blame him for at least thinking about it, as stripping him of seniority would be a pretty big move for the Democrats to take. They'd essentially be kicking him out of the party.

Of course, I'd still oppose him strongly and be disgusted if he'd switch, though I'd also be upset at the Dems for considering stripping his seniority as well.

It would not be a big step.  He is not a Democrat.  He is trying to defeat our Democratic Candidate.  Not only should he be stripped of his seniority but according to CT Law which is going unenforced he should actually be stripped of his Party Identification.  But then again Lieberman doesnt believe he needs to follow the law.  Him and Bush think exactly alike.  The mind of a dictator.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies