Shooting at Colorado Springs Planned Parenthood (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 11:26:21 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Shooting at Colorado Springs Planned Parenthood (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Shooting at Colorado Springs Planned Parenthood  (Read 10370 times)
Figueira
Atlas Icon

« on: November 28, 2015, 11:43:39 AM »
« edited: November 28, 2015, 11:50:44 AM by Figueira »

There are no excuses for this, none at all. Not "for the babies" or "for God" or anything.
The shooter obviously wasn't pro-life. There has never been a pro-life murderer. The concept itself is a contradiction.

It's possible to be anti-abortion without being pro-life. I think the vast majority of Republicans would fall into this category.

Edit: I don't mean to imply that many Republicans are responsible for this shooting, just that those terms don't mean the same thing.
Figueira
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2015, 08:44:38 PM »

Well, first off I'm praying for the victims and their families at this time and I hope everyone else is too. It's truly saddening that someone who probably was pro-life killed I find that sort of un-pro life. But in the other hand I still believe abortion is a holocaust and I also believe doctors who perform them should be arrested or given the death penalty. But this guy doesn't represent me or the pro-life movement at all. Beacuse he is pro-death not life.

Keep telling yourself that.

You're also saying: Yeah, I'm okay with the death of many women when that is the only way to save a life. I'm okay with leaving some children born with no chance to live because "muh small gummint". I'm okay with lots of broken families because f^# actually planning this out (ya' know as Planned Parenthood is supposed to do).

Pro-birth is you and your ilks platform.  
No you don't understand my views correctly, I believe abortion should be illegal except in four cases which are rape, incest, the mother being below 14 and the endangerment of the mothers life. If the women doesn't want the baby give it up for adoption but give it a chance to live. Beacuse that child will never live, have a birthday, get married, eat food or anything they won't get to procreate or even do anything. It's sickening how on the left they don't care about the life of the unborn beacuse hey who knows one of them could end cancer, make important scientific discoveries or even save your and one of your family members life.

So you don't think abortion is murder then? Because if you actually think it's murder (as opposed to a lesser unpleasant thing), then those exceptions don't make much sense.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies