Moderate Republicans (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 13, 2024, 08:40:11 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Moderate Republicans (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Moderate Republicans  (Read 12008 times)
Zarn
YaBB God

« on: July 06, 2012, 08:26:05 PM »

I think it's funny that the "neo-cons," "Culture warriors," and "moderates" all think they are different from one another. Their policies are almost identical.

The only group in the GOP that really distinguishes itself is the liberty/ paleo-con wing.
Zarn
YaBB God

« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2012, 02:37:15 PM »

I think it's funny that the "neo-cons," "Culture warriors," and "moderates" all think they are different from one another. Their policies are almost identical.

The only group in the GOP that really distinguishes itself is the liberty/ paleo-con wing.

This site is packed with posters who are at once moderate and not culture warriors. As to the neo con thing, whatever that means, but assuming it is a big fist US foreign policy these days, they do tend to be light on the ground around here, since that does not fit as part of your assumed package either.

Tell me, what are the biggest differences between these groups in actual policy. I would also like you to distinguish them from the 'moderate' Democrat.
Zarn
YaBB God

« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2012, 03:34:22 PM »

Simple there are no moderate Republicans only right-wing and extreme right-wing ones! The "moderates" are just good at hiding their true selves tbh.

What's the difference between right-wing and extreme right-wing?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies