CPAC: Milo disinvited, quits Breitbart (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 02:34:08 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  CPAC: Milo disinvited, quits Breitbart (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: CPAC: Milo disinvited, quits Breitbart  (Read 26668 times)
Deblano
EdgarAllenYOLO
United States

« on: February 18, 2017, 04:31:50 PM »

Gross. The sudden Republican obsession with "edginess" is getting to be too much. Trump is a lot of fun. Romney, Ryan, McCain, and Jeb! are boring. But that doesn't mean we have to literally get a pro-rape crypto Nazi to speak just because my party is so emotionally invested in pissing off the other side (which, I admit, is a LOT of fun and very tempting after the eight years we just went through)

Glad I'm not the only one noticing this trend among young Republicans. They care more about "pwning liberals and SJWs" than they do any real policy.

There has been a power vacuum in the conservative movement since Bush ed everything up and Trumpism/Right-wing populism has filled it's place. It's as simple as that.

Why else do you think Trump was able to trounce 17 other candidates?
Deblano
EdgarAllenYOLO
United States

« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2017, 08:36:22 PM »

Let's face it-most young Republicans at CPAC (the "big government sucks" crowd) dress like twelve year olds at their 28 year old half-sisters wedding. Pwning SWJs is all they got.

I think there needs to be a counter-culture on the right that is intellectual but not elitist that can act as both a vanguard for the most ideological activists and the Trumpletariet alike. CPAC is a great tool but it risks becoming a Paul Ryan nerd prom indoctrinating young right-wingers with outdated ideas in the age of Trump.

Deblano
EdgarAllenYOLO
United States

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2017, 01:32:45 PM »

Deblano
EdgarAllenYOLO
United States

« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2017, 03:02:44 PM »

Holy Sh*t.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length