NYT Trump Told Russians Firing ‘Nut Job’ Comey Eased Pressure From Investigation (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 03:33:20 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  NYT Trump Told Russians Firing ‘Nut Job’ Comey Eased Pressure From Investigation (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: NYT Trump Told Russians Firing ‘Nut Job’ Comey Eased Pressure From Investigation  (Read 3921 times)
The_Doctor
SilentCal1924

« on: May 19, 2017, 02:11:12 PM »

Oh Lord.
The_Doctor
SilentCal1924

« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2017, 05:03:57 PM »

Btw.....

Jared pushed this

Sources tell us Kushner was a prominent voice advocating Comey's firing & the President's angry that move has created a firestorm @MajorCBS
https://twitter.com/NorahODonnell/status/864807174479982592

Bannon predicted hell

https://twitter.com/jeffhauser/status/865657812214439937

"Sources" = more gossip

You would have hated these two guys named Woodward and Bernstein. They wrote for that fake news rag The Washington Post back in the day, and they used a bunch of anonymous lying sources. So irresponsible!
Ironically every word you wrote there about the Nelson Rockefeller coup against Nixon is true.

Wait there are people that Nixon was removed in a coup?

I'm in pain because I'm a devoted Noxonite and to hear EnglishPete utter these words hurt me because now I must reevaluate my position.

(Sorry. Die hard Nixonite. All the conspiracy theories I believe revolve around Nixon)
The_Doctor
SilentCal1924

« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2017, 06:26:24 PM »
« Edited: May 19, 2017, 06:30:27 PM by TD »

Please insult Nixon EnglishPete. Just so I can still revere that man in peace. Let me have that much about Richard Nixon. Why God why do you have to like St Tricky Dick?

(Screw you Tip O'Neill for leading a partisan -- okay I'll stop now)

Trump looks guiltier by the day
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies