Seriously, my fellow lefties... (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 02:31:50 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Seriously, my fellow lefties... (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Seriously, my fellow lefties...  (Read 8944 times)
HagridOfTheDeep
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -4.35

« on: October 02, 2016, 03:54:13 AM »

It's pretty sad to see respectable people artfully string together empty words in an attempt to legitimize what is in all actuality just a cowardly refusal to make the right choice at the ballot box.

When it's you and that ballot, the odds of Massachusetts going this way or New York going that way are just noise. You say the vote is mostly symbolic? Fine. Can you stomach even an empty gesture that symbolically enables Donald Trump? More than that, can you really argue that there's a choice better than Hillary? Or that no choice is better than voting for someone who has taken on a number of progressive causes?

It's like, what the f-ck do you people want? Where is she measurably "worse" than Obama? Are y'all really content just to forever be these fringe dopes who never accomplish anything because of your obsession with that ever-elusive liberal "purity?"

Frankly, it all looks like a big load of selfishness. Will it really matter in the end what you do? Probably not. But I think it sends a pretty poor message about the kind of people you are.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies