What misconceptions do people have about the state/district you live in? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 28, 2024, 11:15:19 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  What misconceptions do people have about the state/district you live in? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: What misconceptions do people have about the state/district you live in?  (Read 1564 times)
ProgressiveModerate
Atlas Icon

« on: May 27, 2020, 11:51:35 AM »

For me, I live in NY(C), but spend quite a bit of time in NJ. NY and NJ will NOT swing right under most circumstances. I don't understand this narrative about NJ trending right and becoming a swing state down the road. NJ really hates Trump, heck, in 2018, they elected Bob Menendez by 12 points. The suburban areas of NJ hate Trump, and the urban areas are growing. If the GOP continues down the road of Trumpism, no way NJ becomes a swing state anytime soon. I also bet that Democrats in the house will win by cushy margins in NJ, and VanDrew could definately lose as an R. As for NY, the vote in NYC will more than cancel out the vote from upstate
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies