Hot take:2026 senate won’t be that bad for Dems even if Biden wins in 2024 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 07:05:50 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Election Predictions (Moderator: muon2)
  Hot take:2026 senate won’t be that bad for Dems even if Biden wins in 2024 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Hot take:2026 senate won’t be that bad for Dems even if Biden wins in 2024  (Read 1255 times)
LobsterDuck
Rookie
United States
« on: February 23, 2022, 09:40:21 PM »

Here are my guesses for the competitive seats.

Peters loses in Michigan
Ossoff probably loses in Georgia, but the D base might just be stable enough for him to hold on.
Sheheen could lose to a strong challenger, like Sununu, but would probably still be favored against a generic R
Minnesota:Smith could lose, but she would be strongly favored
New Mexico:there is a path to defeat Lujan, but it would take a strong candidate. Maybe a Ronchetti rematch?

Tillis wins again
Susan Collins would definitely win another term if she makes it through the primary, but I could honestly see her losing it, in which case it could be a flip to D

However, that’s really all I see. Even in the worst case scenario, it really only seems like a loss of 3 seats. And in the best case scenario with Maine drama, they could end up with no net change.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies